Status
Not open for further replies.

craner

Beast of Burden

Luke will hate this but it is one of my favourites from the late end of the golden Joni period, which is between Court & Spark and Don Jaun.

Can't really stick Blue.

The other thing is that I don't think Joni is a very nice person, and that is what I like about her. I don't like her that much and I don't think she expects you to, particularly in this golden period. She is not the hippy child you expect, she does not like the 60s. She's hard and poetic, and free. I like her because she is not likable.

All the people who fell in love with the Blue folky got her wrong. She was best as an impersonal bitch making amazing fusion records.

luka

Luke will hate this but it is one of my favourites from the late end of the golden Joni period, which is between Court & Spark and Don Jaun.

Can't really stick Blue.

The other thing is that I don't think Joni is a very nice person, and that is what I like about her. I don't like her that much and I don't think she expects you to, particularly in this golden period. She is not the hippy child you expect, she does not like the 60s. She's hard and poetic, and free. I like her because she is not likable.

All the people who fell in love with the Blue folky got her wrong. She was best as an impersonal bitch making amazing fusion records.

This is an appealing reading, very persuasive but ultimately I don't like those disjunctive lurching songs and their gross jazzy chords

Status
Not open for further replies.