Status
Not open for further replies.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
Springsteen's considered listening, his roar, his arm movements, joey ramone's pointing doorway cameo, lou reed's hand on shoulders, his "baby", dylan's sit, bono's sincerity, peter gabriel, bono's clapping, herbie hancock, tony williams.

ha, great one - i got obsessed with this a couple of years ago.

another who refused to play South Africa, a couple of decades previously:

Last edited:

Leo

"Nitro Deluxe, aka American house producer Young Manny Scretching Jr.. performed with a variety of funk and jazz groups including Sun Ra’s Arkestra before signing with Cutting Records. Eventually went blind and suffered from kidney failure, died in 2012 at age 52. His most famous track, "This Brutal House", was released in 1986 and is considered to be one of the defining early house tracks."

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I've been revisiting the album after a year or so. My mum likes this one.

My mum took an interest in young thug after I almost went to Paris to interview him for a magazine

She said she only likes this one:

If you knew my mum, you'd know that she can only like this because she doesn't understand the first thing he's saying :crylarf:

That can be my COTD cos I love my mum

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
In a bizarre twist of fate the only rap music I've been remotely checking for lately has been the UK stuff. Not to say it's more advanced or whatever but not heard much exciting American stuff in a while. Probably just not listening to the right stuff though. Bit fatigued on Migos, future, thug etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.