Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364

Thread: UK EU Referendum Aftermath

Apparently that veteran who was 'milkshaked' on election day was a para who was acquitted by diplock court on charges of attempted murder after shooting an unarmed civilian in NI in '74.

I missed that whole episode.
    Anyway, it seems that May has said that she will do one on the 7th of June. As it happens, we are dj-ing in Lisbon that night (Le Baron, Rua Nova Trinidade, pm me for guest list) - maybe we should do a special themed Fuck Off Theresa May night or something. As we all know though, her leaving isn't much to celebrate. The question is, how much damage can her successor do if parliament won't agree on any policy. How will he force things through? Or is the fear that a more powerful leader will be able to persuade people to agree and fuck us all in the arse?

Quote Originally Posted by IdleRich View Post
    I missed that whole episode.
    It looked staged to me. It wasn't even a milkshake, it was clearly a yoghurt, and there was no spray at all, the whole thing was down the front of his shirt and in his lap. There were also no witnesses and he tried to wave away a police investigation.