Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Healthy lunch suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by pattycakes_ View Post
    in the name of self flagellation i've been eating mcdonalds like a mofo lately. trying to reach a higher state.
    All reports ive received tell me that Brazilian food is so bad McDonalds is a special treat.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    All reports ive received tell me that Brazilian food is so bad McDonalds is a special treat.
    They BBQ with the best of em, so if meat's your thing then it's amazing. Almost Argentine level. Their base is rice n beans. Aside from that a lot of fried stuff. SP is a special case though. Absolutely mind blowing wealth disparity. Pretty much all the money is here. So things like helicopter traffic are a problem but that means you can eat really well. With the conversion rate, a top shelf meal with drinks is maybe 30 quid a head. It's got the biggest Japanese population outside of Japan, so it beats NYC for sushi. Actually a bit of a diner's goldmine. Haven't been outside of the city so I don't know about the rest of the country but the vibe I get from the locals is there's a big difference. Oh, and I've never seen so many 'gourmet' burger places in my life. McD's is kind of a dumb choice. But it get's delivered to your door and idk.. Something's wrong, but it tastes so right.

McDs is the culinary equivalent of Facebook. Irresistible at some very basic, human level, a species malfunction.

https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/a...el-haracz.html Imagine being McDonalds Manager of Culinary Innovation. He looks like he's going to break through the screen and feast on you.