Sid Viscous - Dead Space/Deep Time

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
My debut release: available now on Band Camp for just five of your Earth pounds!

a0512289083_10.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: sus

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Anyone want a proper physical copy, they can come and see me play live on Sunday at Servant Jazz Quarters (Brabdury Street, Dalston), kicking off 7 pm.

3kKVJIT.jpg

luka

tea have you generally suceeded in life? that is to say achieved what you set out to----?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
tea have you generally suceeded in life? that is to say achieved what you set out to----?
Lol, course not. Who does? But I've achieved a load of stuff it had never occurred to me to set out to achieve.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
im not sure i just thought that might be where you differ from me. sucess/
I don't really know what you mean. I'm not rich or famous, obviously. I've got a woman and a baby whom I love very much, which counts for a lot, and some really great friends, not that I've been able to see them much this year.

I don't particularly like the idea of life as a scorecard where you can tick off all the big things you've got or done, though. "Achievement unlocked", and all that. Of course, it can be hard to avoid thinking like that. I'm very envious of my brother because of his career as an entrepreneur, for example.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Not because I think being an entrepreneur is the greatest thing one can be, or anything like that. Mainly that he gets to make a living out of doing what he's really good at, and doesn't have to answer to a boss. I imagine being a freelance poet is kind of the same.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
The problem with being your own boss is that you get a daily appraisal rather than a yearly one.
Yes, but you know when you've done a good job and when you haven't, and you don't have to worry about jumping through any ludicrous hoops or staying on the right side of HR or any of that cuntery.