Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Might go and buy a peach today off the strength of this thread. I've always thought they were shit but I used to think the same of UK Garage.

Slothrop

Tight but Polite
1.MANGO
2.PEACH
3.PEAR
4.GRAPE
5.SATSUMA
6.WATERMELON

Waiting for Firefinga to turn up and start listing his top pieces of fruit for every month from January 1988 to the present, but never actually get around to ranking the original six.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Also, is there a less appetizingly-named fruit variety than the

Conference pear

?

You could continue in this vein forever. Round-table-discussion apple. Diversity-workshop orange. Webinar plum. Mandatory-health-and-safety-briefing grapefruit.

catalog

Mangoes would be top for me, then peaches, then watermelons. Grapes above pears but I'm not fussed about either of those really. If it was nectarines, they might trump the mangoes but probably not. A good mango is something else.

luka

Mangoes like All tropical fruits taste of decay. Which is not necessarily a bad thing. But they taste fudamentally unwholesome.

luka

I really like all these fruits although I never really eat fruit. Too unreliable. You can't buy fruit from a supermarket. It's disgusting. A perversion of nature.