Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: vimothy and the alt right

Vimothy
    ‏ @_Vimothy_
    3m3 minutes ago
    The hidden goal of feminism is to destroy the family, which interferes with state brainwashing of the young. Side benefits include depopulation and widening the tax base. Displacing men in the role of providers also destabilizes the family.

tbqh Im in a DM group with Luka and he mostly shares esoteric-fascist content like pound, evola, wyndham lewis, keeps going on about how ursury is the original sin, etc

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vimothy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by vimothy View Post
    tbqh Im in a DM group with Luka and he mostly shares esoteric-fascist content like pound, evola, wyndham lewis, keeps going on about how ursury is the original sin, etc
    that would be good for you. i almost unfollowed when i saw you interacting with someone called
    orclord axweilder but i thought, nah, that's what his corruptors want you to do.

Quote Originally Posted by vimothy View Post
    Loool, luka the crypto-fascist! Should've seen it coming really.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

(1) Goals October 2018-October 2019.

1. Listen only to classical music.
    2. Only drink two coffees a day & only drink milk in coffee.
    3. Complete book on assassination
    4. Construct Burroughs/Gysin dream machine.
    5. Parachute jump.
    6. Build model airship
    2:47 AM - 28 Sep 2018

3 Retweets
    15 Likes
    hades is chthonic dionysus🦇🎃
    Tyto Alba
    Social Science Music
    Roger Rabit
    Inadequate Ideas Institute
    HVNBLZR
    Tallis
    mabe

2 replies 3 retweets 15 likes
    Ray Cappuccino Tweet text

New conversation
    Tom X Hart
    ‏ @tomxhart
    Sep 28

(2) Goals October 2018-October 2019

7. Sleep on floor
    8. No masturbation
    9. Make £100k
    10. Continue meat-majority diet.
    11. Build political club (Meets every 2/3-months, invite-only, no publicity).
    12. Lift up to 52kg
    13. Implement daily plan.
    14. Meditate for 1 hr per day.
    3 replies 1 retweet 8 likes
    Tom X Hart
    ‏ @tomxhart
    Sep 28

(3) Goals October 2018-October 2019

15. Attention to detail: read everything I write 9 times out loud.
    16. Give up wine and beer, drink only rum on Friday.
    17. Sleep with 18 women (sequentially; cover all major races).
    18. Move to Cornwall and establish fortified nest.

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    i remember years ago Vimothy reccommeding I read the work of 'genius and poet' Evola and for anyone that's curious here's an article about him and his connections to the alt-right
    http://visupview.blogspot.co.uk/2017...sith-lord.html
    This is how our Jo first heard of Evola btw, through this thread.

The evolution of NoFap has been interesting, I'd always assumed it was a "Master of your domain" thing about proving to yourself that you were stronger than your base sexual urges, with maybe an element of tantric semen-conservation mystic woo retrofitted to it. But the full redpill narrative hooks it into this pseudo-scientific story about gender and evolutionary psychology, with testosterone taking the place of Chi energy, and serving as the root of physical as well as spiritual vitality.

It's quite neo-Victorian in some ways - Victorian masturbation panics were all about sexuality vitiating the health of the race, turning healthy males into vampire-drained, intellectually enfeebled shadows of themselves (while making women permanently-flushed hysterical nymphomaniacs). Like anti-semitism, it's really weird to see all that nonsense come back into fashionability.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to poetix For This Useful Post:

(and actually Jews in the anti-semitic imaginary are basically masturbators, what they do to the health of the polity just is what masturbation does to the health of the body - an unregulated sexuality that corrodes everything it touches. USURA, etc)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to poetix For This Useful Post:

The alt right is 19th century as I keep saying.

I also think no fap is used to boost aggression levels in proud boys

this isn't the first time poetix has offered amazing wanking commentary. very impressive.

I hide the dirty minutes under my dirty mattress, and they are making me itch.

Quote Originally Posted by poetix View Post
    The evolution of NoFap has been interesting, I'd always assumed it was a "Master of your domain" thing about proving to yourself that you were stronger than your base sexual urges, with maybe an element of tantric semen-conservation mystic woo retrofitted to it. But the full redpill narrative hooks it into this pseudo-scientific story about gender and evolutionary psychology, with testosterone taking the place of Chi energy, and serving as the root of physical as well as spiritual vitality.

It's quite neo-Victorian in some ways - Victorian masturbation panics were all about sexuality vitiating the health of the race, turning healthy males into vampire-drained, intellectually enfeebled shadows of themselves (while making women permanently-flushed hysterical nymphomaniacs). Like anti-semitism, it's really weird to see all that nonsense come back into fashionability.
    anti-sem(en)itism?

I wonder what a lot of these guys think about circumcision. I'd guess many are against it, for its association with Jewish and Muslim culture as much as for any reason, yet its prevalence in the general non-Jewish/non-Muslim population in the USA goes back to Kellogg, who created an entire (pseudo)science of #NoFap.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

Frequent ejaculation may decrease prostate cancer risk - https://www.nhs.uk/news/cancer/frequ...e-cancer-risk/

"Ejaculating at least 21 times a month significantly reduces a man's risk of prostate cancer," is the headline on the Mail Online. This is based on research from the US that asked men how often they ejaculated per month and subsequent reporting of prostate cancer.

They found that men who ejaculated 21 times or more a month were less likely to report prostate cancer at follow-up than those ejaculating four to seven times per month.

However, it does not prove that ejaculating more frequently prevents cancer, only that it is associated with a reduction in risk. It might be that a range of other factors such as genetics, lifestyle, number of children, diet, nature of sexual activity and education contribute to this risk, but we cannot say for sure what factors might increase the risk.

The researchers offer a number of hypotheses why ejaculation may help reduce prostate cancer risk, such as reducing stress or keeping cell metabolism well regulated. But these suggestions remain in the realm of speculation.