Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: vimothy and the alt right

Vimothy
    ‏ @_Vimothy_
    3m3 minutes ago
    The hidden goal of feminism is to destroy the family, which interferes with state brainwashing of the young. Side benefits include depopulation and widening the tax base. Displacing men in the role of providers also destabilizes the family.

tbqh Im in a DM group with Luka and he mostly shares esoteric-fascist content like pound, evola, wyndham lewis, keeps going on about how ursury is the original sin, etc

3. The Following User Says Thank You to vimothy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by vimothy View Post
    tbqh Im in a DM group with Luka and he mostly shares esoteric-fascist content like pound, evola, wyndham lewis, keeps going on about how ursury is the original sin, etc
    that would be good for you. i almost unfollowed when i saw you interacting with someone called
    orclord axweilder but i thought, nah, that's what his corruptors want you to do.

Quote Originally Posted by vimothy View Post
    Loool, luka the crypto-fascist! Should've seen it coming really.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you