Men who don't wash their hands

rubberdingyrapids

Who does this?

I've noticed in my office, after I use the toilet, so many other men just go straight for the door and avoid putting their hands near a tap.

I think its kind of disgusting.

Are they in that much of a hurry? Do they bathe their cocks in dettol, thereby negating the need to wash their hand? Or maybe they all take a piss, hands-free. Cos you know, penises tend to just flap out of your zip by themselves.

I wonder if any women do this.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Unless you're actually a tramp or have syphilis or something, your dick almost certainly has less germs on it than any surface in a toilet, especially one used by lots of people.

rubberdingyrapids

Unless you're actually a tramp or have syphilis or something, your dick almost certainly has less germs on it than any surface in a toilet, especially one used by lots of people.

ok. but the door handle has almost certainly been handled by someone whose dick did earlier go into the toilet. and didnt wash their hands before handling the door handle, etc etc

john eden

male pale and stale
Also you'd think that the residual soap on your hands from washing them would help kill off some of the bacteria on the door handle on the way out.

It's one of these "prisoners dilemma" mind games thing isn't it where there is probably a small advantage to you individually washing your hands but a massive advantage to society if people generally do it.

Also you are way more likely to get food poisoning if you don't wash your hands, dudes.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
ok. but the door handle has almost certainly been handled by someone whose dick did earlier go into the toilet. and didnt wash their hands before handling the door handle, etc etc

Exactly. And this is why I avoid toilets full stop and just keep a handy bucket under my desk.

john eden

male pale and stale
It's not decisive in most places but you can see why there is such an emphasis on it in hospitals and premises related to food. Oh and petting zoos. :D

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Oh and petting zoos. :D

Yeah, they don't want us filthy humans making the animals sick, obvs.

Really though, if this was a problem then we'd all be catching unpleasant bacterial infections all the time - or rather, if we were catching unpleasant bacterial infections all the time, there would be a problem. But we aren't, so there isn't.

Last edited:

empty mirror

remember the jackalope
when i worked as a movie theater usher, i'd have to tidy up in the men's room. while i was washing my hands afterward, a gentleman approached the sink next to mine and said in a baritone voice, "what i am about to do may shock you." he proceeded to uncoil and wash his member in the sink.

there's that on the other end of the spectrum.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Fucking hell, it's empty mirror! Alright mate, how's tricks?

Great anecdote. It's the use of uncoil that puts the fear of God into me.

Speaking of dicks in sinks, I heard a great story in amongst the orgy of Bowie reminiscences that dominated the music media earlier this year. Apparently when he was just starting out in the late 60s, he played a rather old-fashioned social club of some sort in Cardiff. He asked the manager where the toilets were and was pointed towards a corridor, at the end of which was a sink. Just a totally normal porcelain washing basin, in full view of anyone who happened to be passing the corridor. He said "My good man, if you think I am going to piss in that sink, you are quite mistaken." He got the response "Son, if it's good enough for Shirley Bassey, it's good enough for you."

jenks

thread death
Bassey is a recurring figure in the Morley Bowie book where this anecdote is recounted.

martin

----
As the 4-Skins once said: "There's no excuse for what they do".

Ditto any bloke over the age of 5 who pisses over toilet seats. The world can't fail to be improved by their total annihilation. Having said that, I think there's probably a fair segment of women who are disgusting, filthy cows as well.