Techno Techno Techno Techno

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Does Joey Beltram fit into your playlist? Which looks excellent BTW

homepage_large.09555aa9.jpg

This has to be one of the coolest covers I've seen.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy

BELTRAM - CALIBRE

I like Joey Beltram, his tunes make me want to drop beans wherever I listen to them.

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
That first mix has got some TOUGH tunes on it. Great stuff. I love the totally unexpected breakbeat that comes in at 1:10:30.

IdleRich

IdleRich
"house vocalist, housey sound but its detroit and kevin saunderson so it goes in. im only doing classics and basics cos its for a beginner. its not for the likes of you lot."
Since I first heard it I've always hated that tune for some reason.

Is it Craner? I saw him putting a techno thing on fb and you saying "I thought you hated techno?".

IdleRich

IdleRich
You had a load of stuff on that playlist, did it have this one on it?

Similar to that Hall of Mirrors thing back a page.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Actually having listened all through that Hall of Mirrors it's not that similar, not even in mood which is what I thought.

IdleRich

IdleRich
And back to the general techno thread - I got this record yesterday, I'm not sure it's really techno but I heard Ben Klock play it so....

luka

I don't like the wizard mixes personally. They're irritating and they're as much hiphop and electro as techno usually.

bruno

est malade
the swedish stuff is phenomenal - hypnotic, moody, unrelenting; (semi recent) examples:

all heavily indebted to donato dozzy/voices of the lake who are excellent as well: