Techno Techno Techno Techno

Corpsey

bandz ahoy

I like this, it's aggravating my headache. Doesn't quite lift off as I'd like it to with those piano stabs. Maybe this is considered commercial cheesy as shit cos it's even got some pianos in it.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Of all the tunes I've heard named after Motorbikes, I'd still put this below "Yamaha" by The Dream.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I've been listening to stuff from that deep house thread and surprisingly I'm thinking I'd rather listen to 36 pages of techno :ROFLMAO:

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Although I can see myself getting completely lost in deep house at a certain time of day in a certain crowd on a certain cocktail of drugs, and ditto for techno.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
What I like about jungle/hardcore is how it often melds those two emotional spaces of mellow bliss and tearout aggression, switching between those two poles within the same track. But I understand that's not the point of techno/house, they're more about digging deep into a particular mood/energy for minutes or even hours at a time.

Slothrop

Tight but Polite
I'd suggest 1952 Vincent Black Lightning too, but I'd probably get 86ed from Dissensus for admitting to liking Richard Thompson.

chava

Hmm.. never really understood that Crispy Bacon track. But here's another bonkers Landstrumm track from the same album, aptly named after my hometown

chava

this is what call "consensus techno", nothing groundbreaking, but who can say no. solid shimmering in the middle break :

woops

is not like other people
not so much the monolith as the sound of that famous club in every other hollywood film