Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Corporate Values

Quote Originally Posted by Corpsey View Post

I hope this trend for flat phones goes out of fashion and we start carrying around bricks like this again.
    Handy as a self-defence weapon in case your toing and froing between your domesti-pod, AlphaCorp Towers, the gym and All Bar One somehow takes you outside the secure cordon and into the wastelands of the feral underclass.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

Reckon eventually corporations will become Google-ised, managing directors will be wearing casual clothes, have beards and tattoos and yuppy wear will become the clothes of choice for rebels?

All the graphic designers in shoreditch (or plaistow or wherever is hip by then) will be dressed like this

These have been challenging times for Dissensus and for us in Miscellaneous during the last months. Dissensus, Miscellaneous, Thought, and Politics and other departments have been and still are going through a big transformation and re-organization. The new Dissensus Media MegaCorp has been established, we have conducted the efficiency program “Sundial” in DMMG to turn the company into profitability and have established a new organizational set up to better serve the needs of the market and our users. Thank you for your support and trust in these turbulent times!

Last week we announced the appointment of the new Level 2 positions in DMMC. But what does this change mean for Dissensus and for you personally?

First of all, it is important to note that we will not deviate from our strategy to transform the online forum business to become the global forum for the associated forum sub themes. We are convinced that the new organizational set up with a much stronger focus and being now part of one will accelerate this transformation and give access to new growth opportunities...
    ETC

I get newsletters like this all the time at work. they are now so regular I no longer know what any of them mean so i put them straight into a sub folder. which might be what they want me to do now i think about it. now i know even LESS about what is happening!
    Last edited by rubberdingyrapids; 24-10-2016 at 11:38 AM.

https://workplace.fb.com/

Change theway you work

Connect everyone in your company and turn ideas into action. Through group discussion, a personalised News Feed, and voice and video calling, work together and get more done.

Workplace is an ad-free space, separate from your personal Facebook account.

Take a video tour

"It's an app, but I think about it more as a way of running a company." Mark Zuckerberg, 2016
    For companies who get things done

Groups Multi-company groups News Feed Work Chat Live Video Search Admin

Share with the right people

Groups help you make decisions
    and keep your team on the same page.

"You donít hear this too often, where the company is rolling out a new product and users cheer. They are literally delighted."
    Jim Daniell, COO, Oxfam America

"It makes a company smaller and more human, just like Facebook does for the world in general."
    Nisaba Godrej, Executive Director, Godrej Consumer Products, India

"We're removing hierarchies, removing silos and creating organized chaos for ideas to flourish."
    Sigve Brekke, President and CEO, Telenor Group, Norway