Corporate Values

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
We are a failing forum and we need to revive ourselves in the corporate mode.

Execute Superbly
As important as strategy is, we have got to execute to win. Execution involves every employee and every contact we have with customers. The devil is in the details. We must act quickly on problems; drive for results, not just activities; and ensure detailed follow-up so that we meet our commitments. Without discipline, mediocrity rules.

https://www.jpmorganchase.com/corporate/About-JPMC/document/business_principles.pdf

luka

yeah i agrree with this we need to reach out to a new generation of empowered consumers

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
We are a failing forum and we need to revive ourselves in the corporate mode.

Execute Superbly
As important as strategy is, we have got to execute to win. Execution involves every employee and every contact we have with customers. The devil is in the details. We must act quickly on problems; drive for results, not just activities; and ensure detailed follow-up so that we meet our commitments. Without discipline, mediocrity rules.

https://www.jpmorganchase.com/corporate/About-JPMC/document/business_principles.pdf

Sounds good, but we need ownership, and it needs to be timely. Otherwise how will we achieve Woebot's special plan for this world?

Last edited:

you

As well as rolling out aggressive marketing strategies to grow market shares in key arenas we should focus on expanding the efficacy of scalability in terms of core services and satellite functionalities. This is absolutely high level - we can communicate specific granularities via email. What I'm looking for now is a level of commitment regarding scope and effort.

Cheers

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I'm putting you in charge. He talks the talk. He cuts through the bullshit. We'll be having some high level discussions around this, and you can bet on it.

you

Glad to take the lead in facilitating this change. Thanks for providing a platform for knowledge sharing, we should definitely schedule engagements and proposals here to maintain visibility. Moving forwards, certain dynamics and responsibilities will be concretised in terms of key accounts next quarter. Right now our goal is establishing methods that best leverage our service and USP. Lets endeavour to touch base with HR at a later date.

Cheers

you

Sounds good, but we need ownership, and it needs to be timely. Otherwise how will we achieve the special plan Woebot had for this world?

Hi Tea

Good weekend? Can you ping me the updated report matrix for the Ligotti account by COP today please. As part of the new drive it is important we all know where we are with each account. Also, remember this documentation is client-facing so ensure the formatting reflects the contract spec consistently this time.

KR

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Consider it done.

While we're on the subject of HR, I could use some more resource in leveraging our relationship with Yog-Sothoth Holdings (holdings) Inc. Let's have a catchuppaccino to iron out any deltas and ensure we're aligned.

Ciao!

Last edited:

you

Just schedule it into the Outlook calendar for my next availability as per the agreed process. Lets keep this platform clean from noise and focus on the overall drive.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
yuppie80s.jpg

I hope this trend for flat phones goes out of fashion and we start carrying around bricks like this again.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
yuppie80s.jpg

I hope this trend for flat phones goes out of fashion and we start carrying around bricks like this again.

Handy as a self-defence weapon in case your toing and froing between your domesti-pod, AlphaCorp Towers, the gym and All Bar One somehow takes you outside the secure cordon and into the wastelands of the feral underclass.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Reckon eventually corporations will become Google-ised, managing directors will be wearing casual clothes, have beards and tattoos and yuppy wear will become the clothes of choice for rebels?

All the graphic designers in shoreditch (or plaistow or wherever is hip by then) will be dressed like this

patrick-bateman.png

rubberdingyrapids

These have been challenging times for Dissensus and for us in Miscellaneous during the last months. Dissensus, Miscellaneous, Thought, and Politics and other departments have been and still are going through a big transformation and re-organization. The new Dissensus Media MegaCorp has been established, we have conducted the efficiency program “Sundial” in DMMG to turn the company into profitability and have established a new organizational set up to better serve the needs of the market and our users. Thank you for your support and trust in these turbulent times!

Last week we announced the appointment of the new Level 2 positions in DMMC. But what does this change mean for Dissensus and for you personally?

First of all, it is important to note that we will not deviate from our strategy to transform the online forum business to become the global forum for the associated forum sub themes. We are convinced that the new organizational set up with a much stronger focus and being now part of one will accelerate this transformation and give access to new growth opportunities...

ETC

I get newsletters like this all the time at work. they are now so regular I no longer know what any of them mean so i put them straight into a sub folder. which might be what they want me to do now i think about it. now i know even LESS about what is happening!

Last edited:

sufi

lala
https://workplace.fb.com/

Change theway you work

Connect everyone in your company and turn ideas into action. Through group discussion, a personalised News Feed, and voice and video calling, work together and get more done.

Workplace is an ad-free space, separate from your personal Facebook account.

Take a video tour

"It's an app, but I think about it more as a way of running a company." Mark Zuckerberg, 2016
For companies who get things done

Groups Multi-company groups News Feed Work Chat Live Video Search Admin

Share with the right people

Groups help you make decisions
and keep your team on the same page.
"You don’t hear this too often, where the company is rolling out a new product and users cheer. They are literally delighted."
Jim Daniell, COO, Oxfam America

"It makes a company smaller and more human, just like Facebook does for the world in general."
Nisaba Godrej, Executive Director, Godrej Consumer Products, India

"We're removing hierarchies, removing silos and creating organized chaos for ideas to flourish."
Sigve Brekke, President and CEO, Telenor Group, Norway