Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Corporate Values

Default Corporate Values

We are a failing forum and we need to revive ourselves in the corporate mode.

Execute Superbly
    As important as strategy is, we have got to execute to win. Execution involves every employee and every contact we have with customers. The devil is in the details. We must act quickly on problems; drive for results, not just activities; and ensure detailed follow-up so that we meet our commitments. Without discipline, mediocrity rules.

https://www.jpmorganchase.com/corpor...principles.pdf

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corpsey For This Useful Post:

yeah i agrree with this we need to reach out to a new generation of empowered consumers

4. The Following User Says Thank You to luka For This Useful Post:

http://www.goldmansachs.com/who-we-a...ss-principles/

OUR BUSINESS IS HIGHLY COMPETITIVE, AND WE AGGRESSIVELY SEEK TO EXPAND OUR CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS.

However, we must always be fair competitors and must never denigrate other firms.

Let's read between the lines here: we need to attack other forums.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corpsey For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Corpsey View Post
    We are a failing forum and we need to revive ourselves in the corporate mode.

Execute Superbly
    As important as strategy is, we have got to execute to win. Execution involves every employee and every contact we have with customers. The devil is in the details. We must act quickly on problems; drive for results, not just activities; and ensure detailed follow-up so that we meet our commitments. Without discipline, mediocrity rules.

https://www.jpmorganchase.com/corpor...principles.pdf
    Sounds good, but we need ownership, and it needs to be timely. Otherwise how will we achieve Woebot's special plan for this world?
    Last edited by Mr. Tea; 19-10-2016 at 02:13 PM.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

As well as rolling out aggressive marketing strategies to grow market shares in key arenas we should focus on expanding the efficacy of scalability in terms of core services and satellite functionalities. This is absolutely high level - we can communicate specific granularities via email. What I'm looking for now is a level of commitment regarding scope and effort.

Cheers

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to you For This Useful Post:

I'm putting you in charge. He talks the talk. He cuts through the bullshit. We'll be having some high level discussions around this, and you can bet on it.

Glad to take the lead in facilitating this change. Thanks for providing a platform for knowledge sharing, we should definitely schedule engagements and proposals here to maintain visibility. Moving forwards, certain dynamics and responsibilities will be concretised in terms of key accounts next quarter. Right now our goal is establishing methods that best leverage our service and USP. Lets endeavour to touch base with HR at a later date.

Cheers

Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tea View Post
    Sounds good, but we need ownership, and it needs to be timely. Otherwise how will we achieve the special plan Woebot had for this world?
    Hi Tea

Good weekend? Can you ping me the updated report matrix for the Ligotti account by COP today please. As part of the new drive it is important we all know where we are with each account. Also, remember this documentation is client-facing so ensure the formatting reflects the contract spec consistently this time.

KR

Consider it done.

While we're on the subject of HR, I could use some more resource in leveraging our relationship with Yog-Sothoth Holdings (holdings) Inc. Let's have a catchuppaccino to iron out any deltas and ensure we're aligned.

Ciao!
    Last edited by Mr. Tea; 19-10-2016 at 02:15 PM.

Just schedule it into the Outlook calendar for my next availability as per the agreed process. Lets keep this platform clean from noise and focus on the overall drive.

Youse two are too good at this. I suspect an inside job.

note to self: quickly use up remaining vacation days before i get sacked.

Too close to the bone.

I hope this trend for flat phones goes out of fashion and we start carrying around bricks like this again.