Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where Should I Go On Holiday Next Year?

theyre always very nice to me cos they recognise a fellow urbane arrogant sophisticate when they see one. bartenders give me free drinks all that sutff. hes one of us i can hear them thinking

yeah, you're rude like a Frenchman.

(I've actually met about three french ppl in my entire life and they were all really nice.)

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...p-paris-france

Soon going to Paris could plausibly involve being served popcorn by ScarJo.

A chance to perspire and mumble in front of a beautiful woman is one I seldom miss.

i dont like new experiences ysee

Watch out for the dog poo. Take waders.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

yeah the general flithiness takes a bit of getting used to but you do get used to it. coming back into kings cross youre struck by how modern and clean and effecient everything is.

I met a bloke in Berlin who said he had been attracted to living there by the fact you don't have to work much to live there. He said the downside of living there was that everybody is a bit scruffy.

I thought 'this is my home'.

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    yeah the general flithiness takes a bit of getting used to but you do get used to it. coming back into kings cross youre struck by how modern and clean and effecient everything is.
    I changed trains at Paris heading either to/from my parents a few years around Christmas. Moment I stepped off the train there was a massive turd right there on the platform. Could plausibly have been either canine or human.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

they dont bother to buff graffiti from walls either which gives it a very different look to london

I can't believe they let rats work as chefs there, too. That's beyond unhygienic.