IdleRich

IdleRich

Stranger Things: Welcome to the Upside Down
28 October at 19:00–2:00
Resistance Gallery
265 Poyser Street
Bethnal Green
E2 9RF London

Been asked to dj at this rather fun looking event, expect loads of synths and horror music and horror music on synths.

£5 Tickets (limited) >>> http://bit.ly/2cWs5mk

Oh my funking fuck! Get out the frickin room... Netflix and what? Engage your wildest 80s or 90s inspired teen phantasy at a Club Cool & KenMedia original event; Stranger Things: Welcome To The Upside Down

Our team of experts - who have in previous years brought you the now infamous themed underground parties 'Rocky Horror Show Warehouse Party', 'Top Gun Warehouse Party', 'Lost Boys Halloween Rave', 'Holy Rave', 'The Peanut Factory Zebra Rave' & 'The Perverts And Princesses Halloween Ball', to name about half - bring to you, direct from a dark and dingy East End back alley and ex top-secret medical research sex bunker, a visual and aural sensory overload of all things slightly stranger. Throw out the hum-drum, forget the mediocre, enter Stranger Things: Welcome To The Upside Down. Expect 80s electro pop hits, VHS glitch and modern synthwave and disco classics.

Strictly Fantasy Dress Code:
As you feel inspired by the Stranger Things TV show, or your fave 80s iconographic movies (or from any dark horrifying distant childhood memory you still have intact). Lost Boys, Goonies, Back To The Future, Friday the 13th, Nightmare On Elm Street, Kung Fury, Turbo Kid, Mad Max, Dune, Legend, Bill & Ted, Labyrinth, Willow, Never Ending Story, Stand By Me, E.T, Krull, Time Bandits, Red Sonja, He-Man, Ghostbusters.

"STRANGER visuals other THINGS going on"
Live music & DJs
Live performance & cabaret
Welcome To The Upside Down
(Halloween)
Friday 28th October
7pm-Late

THE COOLNESS (live)
Ken Media (live)
TØNE (live)
Idle Rich & Lizatron (DJ)
Lewis G Burton (performance)
Jade Buvez (performance)
Alice Motta (performance)
Cam Illa (performance)
Sun Roc aka Gualtiero Fis (DJ)
Eve Govinda Gilbey (DJ)

£5 and £10 tickets >>> http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/event/OJI2810
further info >>> fleshboy@hotmail.com

xxx

IdleRich

IdleRich
Really looking forward to this - having the chance (in fact basically being told) to play all those synth horror type soundtracks is not something I've done before but I've realised that a) I've got loads of this stuff and b) It's great fun.
Things like this

luka

Ypu should have rewritten that promo material though it's bought me out in a rash