• CJ Stone: 'Fierce Dancing: Adventures in the Underground'

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Zoe Whittall: 'The Best Kind of People'

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Jennifer Egan: 'A Visit from the Goon Squad'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Some unspecified cleverer book

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Julian Langness: 'Fistfights With Muslims In Europe: One Man's Journey Through Modernity'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keith Roberts: 'Pavane'

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Olivia Laing: 'The Lonely City'

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

you

**Adam Curtis Voice**

The users were given an array of examples, they could've chosen Yeats, Byron or anything from the Western Cannon. But this did not happen. Because the choices they were presented with did not matter. What mattered was the market. And so in each instance the users voted for the cheapest available literature. And soon, it was the market that dictated how they felt and what they read and the corporation knew this. The politicians knew this too, but they too were powerless.

droid

lol. I was just going to get a digital copy of whatever won and share it with everyone, so once again the market has been chosen (or chosen itself) over the communal.

Excuse me, but I have stories. Stories of vaccines gone awry. And those stories, they're from my friends. How dare you.

Super. A rigorous, randomised controlled trial of vaccines with n = "friends". Have you contacted the New England Journal of Medicine with your findings?

Maybe they were just vegans and prone to illness anyway?