Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Dissensus Convocation

Quote Originally Posted by martin View Post
    Second time was the Dissensus meet-up, where Pearsall bet I couldn't do the Dog Eat Dog drum pattern - but when I got on the drumkit, some old bitch from behind the bar started screaming at me. The beer was piss as well; might as well have been tap water for all you non-drinkers.

Plus you have to walk up the Roman Road and then go through a park to get there. Fuck the Palm Tree.
    Was this also the occasion when you got smacked in the face by another attendee when we got the bus afterwards? Weird night.

I'm out of the promotions game, so will be of no use.

My local has a lovely big room upstairs where you can control the music. But they want a grand bar spend - which is probably going some for us now that Martin has mellowed with age.

I think we may have found a compromise venue. Not planning on bringing any reggae this time.

Quote Originally Posted by droid View Post
    I think we may have found a compromise venue. Not planning on bringing any reggae this time.
    Strictly Drone and Musique Concrete pon the Droid sound in this time.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to john eden For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by john eden View Post
    Strictly Drone
    Should definitely be on TV. With Ed Balls listening to Sunn 0))) while pulling a shamanic mong-face.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Tea For This Useful Post:

I think by May 27 I'm off study so I could even fly out just to harass you fogeys in public.

So if any of you work in the Department of Immigration, now's a good time to put me on a No Fly list.

you should. then there would be two straight edge people in attendance. corpsey wont come becasue he is very timid and never leaves his village.

Lads - what do we think about days.

Friday evening is my preference as I had plans to depart your doomed city on Saturday, but I could rearrange things. What do the rest of you ingrates say?

So what was the upshot with this? I'm definitely up for a meeting but do we have a definite place and, especially, date so that I don't accidentally plan something else on the same day?

Been off the boil. Will update this week. We have a place I think. Date will be May 26th if it goes ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by droid View Post
    Been off the boil. Will update this week. We have a place I think. Date will be May 26th if it goes ahead.
    Well date is most important thing and it's far enough ahead that I've no excuse. I will make a note in my diary.

Can we have one in manchester please?

i'm up for a pow wow but i'm in Wood Green so yeah can understand people not wanting to make the journey here