Dissensus Convocation

luka

Don't see why not so long as there's no bladed or pointed objects etc around, the usual set of safety precautions, secure venue

droid

is it possible to just get a room with some speakers above a pub in London these days, or does it cost a million pounds?

Id be happy with someones living room also. Or a sewer, or desecrated church, whatever works.

droid

Looks nice, but:

"Do not ask for water unless you're looking to make it a very early evening. The owners are unapologetic and will ask you to leave, if you don't quite understand the purpose of a pub."

Im easy on location though, depends on you lot really. Ill be on the govt shilling so can get anywhere. Just figured if we were going to meet up it would be nice to control the music.

I would honestly be happy to sit beside a canal though.

luka

even for some of the jonnycomelatelys
i met mr tea, idle rich and woops! there

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
The Palm Tree would be very nearly the perfect pub, were it not for the No Free Water thing, which I've sadly noticed myself the last time I was there. Tight cunt made me buy a bottle of water even though I was also buying a second round of pints for me and Idle.

Edit: mind you, that was probably about six years ago so I could probably find it in my heart to forgive them. Might bring a big bottle of Evian and conspicuously swig from it in full view of the bar, all the same.

craner

Beast of Burden
You also can't go in there on a Saturday evening in paint-spattered overalls, as Luke and his brother discovered to their cost once.

You don't have to drink water, though. They have lots of other, better, drinks.

luka

it wasnt the work clothes it was the fact billy fell asleep with his head on the table.

craner

Beast of Burden
No it was definitely the clothes. The barman told me to ask you to leave, if you remember, precisely because it the locals like to look smart on a Saturday evening. It's their Rat Pack night.

luka

We'd been in there for about ten hours at that point and no one had mentioned clothes. We drank from early afternoon with one lad we know, he reached his limit and left then you turned up and we had a session with you too. All in work clothes.