It's great when you're straight

luka

best description of it is my mate said it's like how i imagined drugs would be when i heard of them as a kid. the only thing that lived up to the fantasy in other words.

luka

everyone ive seen have it has come back starry eyed talking of mayan temples and chinese spirit guardians and matrixes of pure light except mr tea who started talking about the sausage casserole he was going to cook that night. only man so straight even dmt cant make him weird.

CORP$EY

no mickey mouse ting
my mate is really into it and was trying to persuade me

i don't like the idea of not knowing it's happening but he tells me you DO know its happening only you can't even open your eyes cos it would be too intense

but that it's also amazing and you don't want it to end

CORP$EY

no mickey mouse ting
can't really be worse than ket though tbh

only recently i did to much k and spent at least two hours in the realm of the senile

luka

only recently i did to much k and spent at least two hours in the realm of the senile

if youre used to that sort of thing then youve got nothing to worry about

CORP$EY

no mickey mouse ting
well actually i do find it instructive

especially when you come back to reality and suddenly remember why you're called Jack and how gravity works

i've probably banged on about this upthread before all the feminism/jordan peterson stuff

luka

yeah exactly. i remember taking acid and thinking this is like being normal but a bit more normal. more clear headed. dmt is much more weird and suprising.

CORP$EY

no mickey mouse ting
with acid i just remember being absolutely amazed by how beautiful the sky looked

my trip was routinely interrupted by my drunken/tripping friend rolling around on the floor with his eyes closed though

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
everyone ive seen have it has come back starry eyed talking of mayan temples and chinese spirit guardians and matrixes of pure light except mr tea who started talking about the sausage casserole he was going to cook that night. only man so straight even dmt cant make him weird.

Lol!

It was pretty cool, but in terms of content I don't think there was much there that wasn't in previous experiences I'd had with mushrooms or yopo (hardly surprising, as the chemicals involved are nearly identical). What I'd love to do is get hold of some pure freebase DMT, which I understand is the stuff required for the full-on hyperspace nexus experience. Not that that herbal stuff isn't brilliant in its own right. It was certainly a worthwhile experience.

First time I did mushrooms really was full of Mayan/Khmer temples, Indra's Net made of snakes and vines, all that stuff.

It's a shame you're a veggie, otherwise I'd invite you round for my sausage casserole. It's pretty mind-blowing.

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
you barely touched it tbf. if you get another chance give it a good whack.

I had 2 or 3 pretty good drags. Maybe you need to honk on it for like a minute to get the most out of it.

I just love the idea of just sticking a rock of it in a pipe and being transported to McKenna-land after one rip, but you've probably got to be better connected than Pablo Escobar to be get hold of the stuff.

luka

not really. probably a million spanish layabouts in squats throughout london sitting on stashes. it's no stronger it's just more difficult to dose correctly in that form.

luka

the changa has the crystal in it. the leaf shit is just vehicle. means you can roll a cigerette of it.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Yeah of course, I just mean in terms of how much you can absorb in one pull. Would be cool to have another crack at it next time I'm around.

luka

my source ran dry about year ago. youll have to find a spanish 32 year old with one big dreadlock and a leather thong around his neck

Leo

for a thread about how great is is to be straight, everyone sounds pretty enthusiastic about getting out of their heads.