Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: It's great when you're straight

I'm being a bit over the top, I suppose
    underplaying it if anything. it can be a profound and transformative experience.

[QUOTE fear of lung cancer.[/QUOTE]

Vape.

One thing about weed is that I think people smoke too much (myself included).

If I have one or two tokes of a spliff I can be stoned for five/six hours afterwards. But ordinarily, of course, I smoke a whole spliff, and then I'm unable to sleep.

It's so powerful these days, perhaps that's the issue.

It's not too strong it's too moreish

It can be pretty strong, that's not really arguable. Good hash is much nicer than skunk but of course you have to know someone who sells the stuff.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

lol is it fuck. dirty hippy shit. munter drug. smoke skunk or dont smoke is my rule.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to luka For This Useful Post:

my point was if its strong it should be possible to smoke less and the strength isnt an issue, like with spirits. the problem is that its moreish partly because it tastes delicious and partly becasue the crash is quite full on so you want to keep topped up

You're right about it being delicious. That's the problem, you wanna pack as much in as you can but then it knocks your head off.

I'd like it to taste the same but be cheaper and of around 25% the strength.

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    lol is it fuck. dirty hippy shit. munter drug. smoke skunk or dont smoke is my rule.
    nah, much prefer hash me

andalucia is just across from morocco so the hash I get here is much better quality than the green. Dark and soft, you can roll it out with your fingers.

but even with top quality skunk, I still prefer nice hash. Like corpsey says, I can't sleep after smoking skunk and still feel stoned when I get up in the morning. Plus hash lasts me longer, which is a big factor when you're skint.

Quote Originally Posted by Lichen View Post

Vape.
    NEVER!

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    Rubbish. You've obviously never had the good stuff. It ain't all soapbar you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Corpsey View Post
    I'd like it to taste the same but be cheaper and of around 25% the strength.
    At the risk of stating the obvious, have you tried just rolling spliffs with around less 75% weed in them?
    Last edited by Mr. Tea; 30-01-2017 at 11:17 AM.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

My eyes are bigger than my stomach/lungs.

Be well lol if that were literally true.

Lol at never had the good stuff. Last time I saw you your hash stank of henna. Hash is a dirty drug. The fact that Spanish crusties love it is all the proof you need. Do you want to get a rats tail and start listening to acid tekno as well? Behave yourselves.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to luka For This Useful Post:

The Spanish have no standards.