It's great when you're straight

luka

That's funny cos I tend to think that's the only point of coke - to help you drink more.

The other thing it's best for is to relieve constipation. If I snort a line I'll instantly have to go to the loo.

Yeah me too. A performance enhancing drug for 24 hour drinking.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
If it wasn't so damaging to your nose it would be one of the most fun drugs to do in terms of sheer process, too.

Chopping out lines, offering them around. Sitting there drunk to near oblivion, oh what's this, it's a mirror with a nice big line on it, roll up the note, violent snort, and you're back in the room!

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
The worst process, I assume, is injecting. Big faff. Then there's swallowing horrible things, like mushrooms.

Then pills and acid there's not much of a process at all.

Then at the fun end you've got snorting lines and smoking spliffs.

luka

Ritual of making spliffs is very satisfying. All that paraphernalia. Grinders papers little bits of cardboard the poking bit out the clipper. Feeling that you've learned a craft-skill. Like a blacksmith or a thatcher.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Ritual of making spliffs is very satisfying. All that paraphernalia. Grinders papers little bits of cardboard the poking bit out the clipper. Feeling that you've learned a craft-skill. Like a blacksmith or a thatcher.

Plus it tastes so nice and feels so good to exhale big clouds of it.

muser

Nah cokes terrible, just sobers you up, not that I've ever said no. I agree it's the funesy to physically do though. High dosages of benzos and hard spirits is where it's at, creating lots of lasting memories for those around you and none for yourself. The most selfless kind of hedonism there is.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I love it that a thread titled "It's great when you're straight" has ended in a discussion about how drugs are basically brilliant.

entertainment

Ha! yeah I did post a few times a few years ago. I spent a lot of time reading stuff on here because I was looking for direction in life and I felt like there were these grand philosophical and cultural lines being drawn on here which were great inspiration for making sense of stuff. And some people seemed relatable albeit more intelligent than me. Then for a few years I was more content with my life, felt like I had it figured out to a degree that let me relax and take pleasure in what I was doing.

Now I'm feeling a bit like I've lost my way again.

No, I never found out the secret to sustaining a coke habit in the long run. I stopped with coke because it triggered my anxiety. Now I take mdma once in a while when offered and I smoke a little weed (although not the christiania hash, I've become too light for that) and drink a lot when going out.

version

I know a bunch of people who do coke at the weekend and a few of them have a problem, but most seem alright. One of them got bad enough that he started doing lines at work. I was speaking to him at a party last year and his nose suddenly started pouring blood and he went dashing off somewhere. He might be a bit better now, but he's pretty much always on it whenever I see him.

entertainment

oh yeah and I do in fact own that ficus and it's still going, drawing energy from the galvanizing prose of S. Reynolds

72454362_2258620391103866_4166078892269895680_n.jpg

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
i quit coffee, cigarettes and alcohol since this month. it's 18 days now, i guess for some people that's not that long but for me it is. i want to get rid of the poison i take on a daily basis. i want to know if i will sleep better, if my skin will shine brighter and if i will have more energy. it's too early to say anything about those effects yet so i'll report back in some weeks again. i do plan on taking drugs every now and then.

version

I started sleeping at night, getting up in the morning and taking Vitamin D supplements recently and feel like a new man. I can actually concentrate and have the energy to do things now. Everything seems a little easier.

luka

Well done lads. You'll start seeing the effects first of all as a series of genius dissensus posts. That's when you'll realise fucking hell my thinking is supercharged I've become a genius. Then you'll start getting the shiny eyes and clear skin a bit later. Keep it up. I had a fucking terrible 2019 really ruined it by drinking too much and flouting my own rules for taking drugs and turning 40 and the general election but I'm hoping to get back on track in 2020.

version

I'm actually just about to go buy some beers, but I've always been fine with booze - just had to stop doing everything else. Sugar and staying up all night on the internet are probably my two biggest vices.

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
Well done lads. You'll start seeing the effects first of all as a series of genius dissensus posts. That's when you'll realise fucking hell my thinking is supercharged I've become a genius. Then you'll start getting the shiny eyes and clear skin a bit later. Keep it up. I had a fucking terrible 2019 really ruined it by drinking too much and flouting my own rules for taking drugs and turning 40 and the general election but I'm hoping to get back on track in 2020.

I think 2019 was a kick in the fanny for us all, luka. And theres plenty more where that came from. But all the more reason to callus up and lean in. Watch fight club if you need any reassurance. Babylon give no warning.

luka

I just have to behave myself or everything goes haywire. I was thinking about doing a special Pattycakes thread.dunno if you'd be into it. I saw you talking about some stuff and it made me think a thread where you tell us some guidelines for good conduct and being excellent to one another could be quite fun. And then we could try and live up to your teachings.

luka

I'm not taking the piss by the way. I love being nice to people but sometimes I forget and I'm accidentally horrible and then I feel really guilty and bad about it forever after.