Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: It's great when you're straight

Quote Originally Posted by thirdform View Post
    wait first we have to work out the mode of production of the wizarding world.
    I thought you just waved your wand and whatever you wanted appeared in front of you. Fully magic luxury Communism.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

i thought they stole our muggle shit, the pureblood aristocracy. even harry is half aristo!

Definitely the worst thing JP does is use the word "bloody"

Uses it particularly when lecturing you like he's your dad "get oot of bloody bed and stand Oop straight!'

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    I've downloaded about 40 gb of music in the last week. And I've seen every meme.
    don't u kill ur ratio lol.

i have family therapy on wednesday i would rather sit at home listen to talk sport much as they are loathsome.
    When i ask: what is the object of this? how do we conceptualise things, what are the systems we are using to push things forward in desired directions, is applying coercion and redirection necessary?

i get a blank.

It is all premised on the loving nuclear family unit. which is kind of besides the point.
    Last edited by thirdform; 18-06-2018 at 10:25 PM.

i kind of want a 1 gram spliff before i go in but i know reflections will be lost on everyone. + allow the paranoia.

i wonder if ketamine triggered my paranoia and eventual psychosis. skunk was fine before then.