It's great when you're straight

luka

lol is it fuck. dirty hippy shit. munter drug. smoke skunk or dont smoke is my rule.

luka

my point was if its strong it should be possible to smoke less and the strength isnt an issue, like with spirits. the problem is that its moreish partly because it tastes delicious and partly becasue the crash is quite full on so you want to keep topped up

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
You're right about it being delicious. That's the problem, you wanna pack as much in as you can but then it knocks your head off.

I'd like it to taste the same but be cheaper and of around 25% the strength.

Reactions: sus

Benny B

lol is it fuck. dirty hippy shit. munter drug. smoke skunk or dont smoke is my rule.

nah, much prefer hash me

andalucia is just across from morocco so the hash I get here is much better quality than the green. Dark and soft, you can roll it out with your fingers.

but even with top quality skunk, I still prefer nice hash. Like corpsey says, I can't sleep after smoking skunk and still feel stoned when I get up in the morning. Plus hash lasts me longer, which is a big factor when you're skint.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps

Rubbish. You've obviously never had the good stuff. It ain't all soapbar you know.

I'd like it to taste the same but be cheaper and of around 25% the strength.

At the risk of stating the obvious, have you tried just rolling spliffs with around less 75% weed in them?

Last edited:

luka

Lol at never had the good stuff. Last time I saw you your hash stank of henna. Hash is a dirty drug. The fact that Spanish crusties love it is all the proof you need. Do you want to get a rats tail and start listening to acid tekno as well? Behave yourselves.

• Haha

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Lol at never had the good stuff. Last time I saw you your hash stank of henna. Hash is a dirty drug.

That wasn't great stuff. I used to get much better hash than that but it was years ago, when I still lived in London. I've smoked it in Lebanon too, and if it's going to be good anywhere it'll be good there.

Benny B

Lol luka. I swear weve already had this convo on here before.

Fwiw i share ur contempt for rat-tailed crusties to a certain degree (not just spanish ones though), but morrocan hash is a quality product.

luka

Ask yourself this question- how many rappers do hear obsessing over different varieties of hash? Yes exactly thank you

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Yeah but a lot of those guys drink 'malt liquor', whatever the fuck that is, and get high on cough syrup mixed with fizzy pop. So I dunno if they should be taken as the ultimate arbiters of the good things in life.

• Haha