It's great when you're straight

CORP$EY

no mickey mouse ting
:crylarf::crylarf::crylarf::crylarf::crylarf:

I didn't realise but it's true

'You arrogant, racist son of a bitch Pankaj Mishra: How dare you accuse me of "harmlessly romancing the noble savage." That's how you refer to my friend Charles Joseph (http://charlesjoseph.ca/ ), who I've worked with for 15 years?'

This happened in part because of the work I have been doing alongside Charles: https://www.mbam.qc.ca/en/news/unve...ted-by-charles-joseph-of-the-kwakiutl-nation/Is that a "claim," too, and something brought about by the romance of a fascist with a noble savage? Fuck you.

CORP$EY

no mickey mouse ting
Anyone with photoshop skills? Please PS JP's head onto this and change 'stone' to 'savage'

kinopoisk_ru-romancing-the-stone-489834.jpg

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Bloody hell, he really is a bit dense, isn't he? Or perhaps just as desperate to be offended as the SJWs he rags on so much.

luka

i was saying to corpse today he was in the sweet spot just a short while ago. the mainstream press hadnt noticed him but hed amassed and monetised a huge army of man-children who burst into tears of gratitude any time they saw him, called him daddy, read his books. virtually all his feedback was positive (or could be usefully pigoenholed and mocked). now he looks at his twitter notifications and its a massive pile on. pure abuse lol well funny.

luka

i had a dream last night that valerian root was a powerful psychedelic. i was at a rap concert. i dont know what it all means..

StardustRodeo louie • 2 months ago

For home schoolers especially, Jordan Peterson's videos are an excellent starting point for understanding the Post-Modernist Neo-Marxist fervor that has infiltrated the colleges and now K-12, and why, if left unchecked, that ideology would destroy our culture and society, and ruin individual lives as it destroys the old (which admittedly has many faults) and replaces the old with tyranny.

Jordan Peterson also has a new book, #1 on Amazon, called 12 Rules for Life: an Antidote to Chaos. This book will probably be life-changing for many students and adults. There are also many, many wonderful videos on YT of his lectures, and also interviews he has done with a myriad of great people. He's a brilliant, deeply serious and lovable guy.

Jordan Peterson is becoming famous, thank heavens, very quickly, in part because of the emerging network of the new media, which is replacing the old, corrupt tv & paper "news." This is awesome!

Put the new media together with having a president who tells the truth and loves America, and wants everyone to thrive and win bigly in life, and we most certainly are winning. We are winning, finally. This is a wonderful time to be alive. All the best!

Share ›

phnxgrl StardustRodeo • 2 months ago

Yeah and right now Dr. Peterson is the number 1 targets for leftist!

luka

That's exactly what these "culture wars" are about.

i thought they were about republicans identifying wedge issues (usually religious) to split the left coalition decades ago. it's now developed a runaway logic of its own. https://www.swissinstitute.net/2001-2006/Images/electronic_revolution.pdf

or perhaps they were about the negroes getting uppitty and demanding civil rights. or feminists not shaving their armpits.
or woodstock. or cultural marxism. or jews. or something.

luka

if we could all just agree to honour our fathers and forefathers we wouldnt have to waste time arguing about stuff and society would run smoother. thats one thing we can definitely all agree on. you dont see arguments in ant-hills. you dont see protest marches in bee-hives. they know how to get things done.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I can't see him praising social insects, I mean they sound a bit communist-y, don't you think? And they're led by a tyrannical queen!

luka

you have to make all these weird contortions and botched compromises and strange alliances when youre working
with these big umbrella coalitions. red team and blue team, all that stuff. thats all.

luka

depends what you mean by bad. evil, no. laughable, yeah, i think so, but im a massive snob.