AIN'T NOBODY VERSUS I FEEL FUR YOU

AIN'T NOBODY VERSUS I FEEL FUR YOU

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hint

party record with a siren
It's Tuesday morning. You hear the letterbox rattle. You rush downstairs in your Steve Gurley pyjamas and find on the doormat 2 cards.

You open the first.
Inside, you find the following:

Captured effortlessly
That's the way it was
Happened so naturally
I did not know it was love
The next thing I felt was you
Holding me close
What was I gonna do
I let myself go

Your heartbeat rises. Such romantic prose. Who is this mystery card sender? You will spend the rest of your days searching for this charming admirer.

You open the second card.

Baby, baby, when I look at you
I get a warm feeling inside

This card is clearly written by a 12 year old. Oh well.

mrfaucet

The Ideas Train
/THREAD

It's Tuesday morning. You hear the letterbox rattle. You rush downstairs in your Steve Gurley pyjamas and find on the doormat 2 cards.

You open the first.

Your heartbeat rises. Such romantic prose. Who is this mystery card sender? You will spend the rest of your days searching for this charming admirer.

You open the second card.

This card is clearly written by a 12 year old. Oh well.

luka

interesting stuff. accorsinf to christopher hitchens noam chomsky was the only white man at fred hamptons funeral

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
It's not even a contest.

Ain't Nobody is eternal, beatificent, perfect.

I Feel For You was a little episode where the edits made you spunk.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
'I Feel Fur You' - Every four bars (once the first verse starts) you've got that two-beat kick punctuating on the third/four beat... Garbled but Barty will know what I mean. It vacuum packs the groove in so you get this delicious bit of air before the next round. I'm no Prince fan but that seems like a very Princey sort of thing. Minimalism meets eroticism.