percussion records

subvert47

I don't fight, I run away

the Maxwell Davies piece (starts 23:13) is an old favourite of mine, but the whole record is good :)

luka

dont really understand how this is possible. tabla is the best percussion instrument.

craner

Beast of Burden

Drumz 4 Barty

Remember playing my Dad, an avant garde jazz drummer of 68-75 vintage some jungle records. He was not impressed. Reckoned his guys could do much more complex versatile shit with mere hands.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket

Drumz 4 Barty

Remember playing my Dad, an avant garde jazz drummer of 68-75 vintage some jungle records. He was not impressed. Reckoned his guys could do much more complex versatile shit with mere hands.

check it:

like i said yesterday, interesting jungle potential for middle eastern percussion sounds, would have never happened though.

luka

Drumz 4 Barty

which is true but then that record is a good example of what hands cant do cos the same break is processed in all these different and mindbending ways in turn