Eno's Ambient 4 'On Land' - Recommendations for Similar?

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Totally love great swathes of this album. I'd like to hear more ambient music in this sinister/atmospheric style:

droid

Its not good lads. Really not good. Im searching for some glimmers of hope, but the more we find out the worse it gets.

droid

But yeah. Recommendations to rival probably the best ambient record of all time is it?

droid

That record saved my life after some inadvertent psychedelic poisoning a couple of years ago. True story.

luka

Me Corpsey and Craner are Danse Macabre guys, caning it to the very brink of planetary disaster.

luka

Laughing Stock and Spirit of Eden are what helped me out when I'd fried every synapse in an already barely functional brain. Irreversible Neural Damage.

droid

Not really anything else quite like it with those little vignettes. Some of the moments of the extended version of music for films is in a similar vein.

Another top 10 of all time, but not altogether dissimilar in tone.

droid

Sure, Ill just apply decades of experience and thousands of hours of deep & immersive listening to pick out the rarest and most delicious of delicacies whilst you post 'now thats what I call ambient' mixes.