Facebook's Trending Topic Feed

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Just saw that Cristiano Ronaldo was trending on FB's Twitter-esque chart, and clicked on it. Didn't realise you can read 'normal' people's opinions there. They go on at much greater length than on Twitter, which means you can really get an insight into their mad minds.

E.G.

'This man knows what hes doing. Hiring a surrogate to have his own biological children. Having a 'girlfriend' in the meantime, Cristiano is a great inspiration for young men like myself who dont want/dont need the wife. A written contract which allows the man have 100% parental custody of his child, leaving the constant haggle out of his life. Thank you Cristiano, Im no millionaire soccer star like you, but Im certain this will be my decision to come. This allows the man full independence, not having to remian monogamous after marriage, Thus resulting to dating multiple beautiful women like Georgina Rodriguez throughout life. Ronaldo- you are my hero, because you have one of the greatest of lifes gifts, your child.'

entertainment

He's such a strange man isn't he? Have you seen the hotel he opened up back in his hometown? Plastered with cutouts and pictures of himself. Take a look at the bathroom mirror.
aol-pestana-cr7-hotel-8.jpg

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Holy shit, I've seen various photoshops of that bronze bust - had no idea who it was mean to be. Jesus, it's disturbing.

qV6gj7g.png

S8g3Nd5.jpg

Also:

lmlDunR.jpg

:eek:

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
The question is, is Ronaldo a man with so much hubris that any effigy whatsoever will satisfy him, however absurd, or simply a man with a lack of appreciation of art so total that it is Cameronesque?

There's something of Jamie Vardy in that statue - the bearing rather than the face. Nothing of Ronaldo, of course.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
If someone'd shown me the statue by itself and said "Who is this meant to be?", I'd have guessed David Beckham ca. 2000.

The whole thing reminds me of the early Red Dwarf episode where, in a parallel universe, Lister becomes the richest man in the world, has Buckingham Palace ground down into gravel for his driveway and installs a colossal statue of himself with his dick out, constantly pissing champagne.