What's your favourite Adele song?

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Hometown Glory makes the hairs stick up on my skin no doubt about it.

Dunno any other tunes by her really, shameful

luka

the lyircs are very powerful and strange. the other side of what? life? death? the simulation? outside of what? what has he or she crossed over into, and how? what have they become

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
all shit. someone like you is the absolute worst of them. so cloying. a cross between an 80 year old janis joplin dosed up on so much smack who still thinks we're in segregation times and barbara windsor.

boxedjoy

that version I posted is how it should be done - disco, gauche, over-the-top. The original flirts with tastelessness but is too refined, EDM takes it to the tacky heights it aspires to

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
that version I posted is how it should be done - disco, gauche, over-the-top. The original flirts with tastelessness but is too refined, EDM takes it to the tacky heights it aspires to

ill listen. it's a decent song in terms of lyric writing. just the presentation is revolting beyond belief.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket

not bad. needs a horrible 2006 era audio bullies grating sawtooth bassline tho.