tune ID @slackk "golden era grime tape"

catalog

Anyone got this tape?

It's sick.

Anyway, can someone ID the version of (I think) "cockback" on there that i think is ruff sqwad?
It sounds like tinchy to me and the bars are about getting CDs burned.
Also the word "fuckries" is featured.
It's really good mc'ing.
Anyway i wana know so if anyone can help me out?

and there's another really banging tune on the other side that is quite acidy/electro sounding but there's no vocals so i don't even know where to start really.

catalog

actually, this isn't it.
it's a really familiar tune, but with a vocal i've not heard before.
anyone else got that tape and know what i'm on about?
or do i have to put it up?

Been so long since I recorded this I have no idea what you're on about tbh

Tell me the time and side and I'll have a listen

Lena01

I haven't got this so I am going by a totally random guess from what you've given but maybe nasty crew- cockback? Pretty big track from the golden era even tho tinchy isn't on it
Any chance of a clip?

catalog

@slackk.
Sorry, been on holiday.
Right, its on the side which starts with a fairly mellow reggae number.
And then its about 10.10 where it starts, from the beginning of that side, but the blend is quite ling.
Hope thats enough info.
Its definitely ruff sqwad i think, and im fairly sure i know the beat, but the vocal feels like something ive not heard anywhere else. Going on about how no-one wants someones burned CDs which is just really funny. Could be wrong tho. I really hope im not gonna feel embarassed at the end of this.

Also, while we're at it, theres another total banger on the other side, the side which has the i luv u edit.
This one has no vocals and sounds almost like acid house or breakbeats. Never heard it before.
Its starts at about 40.14 from the beginning but again theres a long mix into it. So if you could tell me that as well, that would be cool.
Cheers