Thread: Words

Default Words

Those points in the day you see a sentence or a phrase and you kind of do a double take on it. Such as:

Quote Originally Posted by the net
    at long last, the rarely seen intersection between “soft sapphic” and “swamp hag”

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CrowleyHead For This Useful Post:

Blogger tweedledeetweedledum said...

This blog is awesome! If you get a chance you may want to visit this cad software site, it's pretty awesome too!
    5:32 AM
    Blogger Julian Silvain said...

Hey, I was searching blogs, and came onto yours, and I like it. I kinda landed here on accident while searching for something esle, but nice blog.. I got you bookmarked.

If you got time , go visit my site, it´s about mens male enhancement reviews. It pretty much covers mens male enhancement reviews and other similar topics available.
    9:34 PM
    Blogger Steve Austin said...

Nice blog. Please vist my dogs blog.

“pro-life in the streets, pro-choice in the sheets”

from the ny times op-ed about congressman tim murphy, a staunch anti-abortion politician who resigned yesterday after his mistress (!) revealed he encouraged her to abort their love child.

EDIT: on second thought, i'm not sure these words are the type you meant for this thread, crowley. is this thread for clever turns of a phrase or unusual word couplings? luka's contribution doesn't clarify the matter.
    Last edited by Leo; 06-10-2017 at 07:45 PM.

Guess it's meant to be a thread where we communicate in words, instead of the usual combination of emoji, machine code, Mayan glyphs and tramp signs.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

read this morning on axios, a mainstream political news website run by the founders of politico...talk about doing a double take!

One of the most in-demand Republican operatives says of Bannon: "One year from now everyone is going to reminisce about this in the same way 90s kids do about Ini Kamoza's 'Here Comes the Hotstepper' — 'Oh, yeah. I remember that song. What the hell happened to him? Just that one song, huh?"
    of all the one-hit wonders he could have chosen to illustrate his point! it's not like the 90s didn't have a hundred other more popular ones.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Leo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by the net
    Screaming Ethereal Cowboy God
    Tea, don't be dull