luka

Blogger tweedledeetweedledum said...

This blog is awesome! If you get a chance you may want to visit this cad software site, it's pretty awesome too!
5:32 AM
Blogger Julian Silvain said...

Hey, I was searching blogs, and came onto yours, and I like it. I kinda landed here on accident while searching for something esle, but nice blog.. I got you bookmarked.

If you got time , go visit my site, it´s about mens male enhancement reviews. It pretty much covers mens male enhancement reviews and other similar topics available.
9:34 PM
Blogger Steve Austin said...

Nice blog. Please vist my dogs blog.

Leo

“pro-life in the streets, pro-choice in the sheets”

from the ny times op-ed about congressman tim murphy, a staunch anti-abortion politician who resigned yesterday after his mistress (!) revealed he encouraged her to abort their love child.

EDIT: on second thought, i'm not sure these words are the type you meant for this thread, crowley. is this thread for clever turns of a phrase or unusual word couplings? luka's contribution doesn't clarify the matter. ;)

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Guess it's meant to be a thread where we communicate in words, instead of the usual combination of emoji, machine code, Mayan glyphs and tramp signs.

Leo

read this morning on axios, a mainstream political news website run by the founders of politico...talk about doing a double take!

One of the most in-demand Republican operatives says of Bannon: "One year from now everyone is going to reminisce about this in the same way 90s kids do about Ini Kamoza's 'Here Comes the Hotstepper' — 'Oh, yeah. I remember that song. What the hell happened to him? Just that one song, huh?"

of all the one-hit wonders he could have chosen to illustrate his point! it's not like the 90s didn't have a hundred other more popular ones.

malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
Dworkin loved her husband. She praised his non-phallic sexuality. He presaged Male Lesbianism in that way.

But I do like the Lovecraft comparison. Dworkin's world-view was that dark.