mai lyst

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I get your point re: NTS I suppose, although I more avoid it cos I'm not so much of a house/techno guy and they seem to focus on that a lot. Saying that, I've stuck it on again and I like whatever it is they're playing again.

We should create Dissensus FM, I'd play some really embarrassing stuff for sure

From 8-10pm tonight SADMANBARTY plays GOOD SONGS WITH DODGY RAPS

And from 10pm tonight LUKA plays RANDOMLY SHUFFLED SONGS OFF A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL'S IPOD in an attempt to ESCAPE HIS OWN HOPELESSLY OSSIFIED TASTE

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
From 8-10pm tonight SADMANBARTY plays GOOD SONGS WITH DODGY RAPS

And from 10pm tonight LUKA plays RANDOMLY SHUFFLED SONGS OFF A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL'S IPOD in an attempt to ESCAPE HIS OWN HOPELESSLY OSSIFIED TASTE

I actually made myself want a real dissensus station here

Problem is no fucker would listen to it

luka

Frank Olsen
Frank Olsen
2 years ago
Remembber this song from England, when me and my wife had our last real holliday before she past away

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Look
If you had
One shot
Or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted
In one moment
Would you capture
Or just let it slip?
Yo

eminem_8_mile_battle.jpg

Me with the floorshow
Kickin' with your torso
Boys getting high
And the girls even more so
Wave your hands if your not with the man
Can I kick it?
(Yes you can!)

maxresdefault.jpg

I got
(Funk)
You got
(Soul)
We got everybody!

I've got the gift
Gonna stick it in the goal
It's time to move your body

8-mile-friends-e1397613231652.jpg

Last edited:

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
I want the 10-11pm agony aunt Claire Rayner phone in show. "Tell me about all your emotional, physical, and sexual problems"

luka

ach says his going hes going to let me do a show with him but he was fucked out of his nut when he said it so hes probably changed his mind

luka

Dragonfly wing/there’s nothing here to hang on to/it threatens to cohere/to formulate its shimmer into pattern/and dissolves/tracing its possible crystallisations/in the invisible air/
As potential/inherent/and unbecome.
Which is why water/and always water/the musculature/of the fluid surface.
Before the light which extinguishes all in its ravening incandescence. Before the point of ultimate surrender-/-the point of ultimate information.
The trick then/to hold off/to prolong the point/at which it consumes itself in white light. To always ask for more/

that's how i understand the process. now the thing about these records is they mime the point of ultimate information without ever collapsing into the white void. the crescendo. the orgasm-death gimmick.

sadmanbarty

helen butte at 18.50 onwards. investigate that condition.

Funnily enough, under the On the corner entry on my list I was thinking of writing "the quiet bits are underrated". i think that's true of dark magus and in concert too. this is good for quiet bits