luka

barty do this one until youve worked out all its angles and trajectories and velocities. the sprung tension of it. the engineering.

luka

then work out what it does that has never been equalled since. then work out what that perfection leaves to do elsewhere.

luka

Rakim is the the precisely calibrated ricocheting of the light in the crystal.

so where do we go after that?

luka

3rd form think about where the wake crosses over with the koran and tell me something i dont already know based around this line

MOORISH-GAEL/BAGPIPES CROSS THE VALENCE BORDER ACROSS THE SCREEN/SHADOW BROKEN INTO ARTFUL ARABESQUES

other axes and other alignments.

luka

now the dispute prynne has with the wake is that prynne cannot bring himself to praise it. and this is a very serious objection. he cannot argue with it. yes god exists. he can't find a flaw in it. well, we're here so it clearly works!
but he cannot bring himself to praise it.

so this is the matter i have inherited.

luka

we are always being enfolded into a higher order of organisation, into a greater coherence, all the way up. the English recogonise the implicit sadism in that
and steal parts of its energy and embody it in their obsession with dogs.
the concern with breeding and with training. that is to say, they do the maths and calculate that we are dogs. that these principles are universal.

luka

we are the brink of admitting that god exists. the world is about to say, yes, god exists. the question of whether or not to praise is still very much live.

CrowleyHead

Luka's fear of sullen crudeness is fascinating. I kinda want to explore this but it's not the place.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KBBOcuC3-5E" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Patty, go for round 2

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
philosophy has already rendered god into thought. Now it is time to reveal its secrets. alchemical dictatorship now! the non-democracy of allah the eternal emanation that sublates itself by returning to itself in unending motion. full cybernetic social brain! destroy the collective unconscious, neither Egregore nor perennialism but full synaesthetic rationalism, a meal with christ the organic body and his invariant programmatic enforcer muhammad, jannah now, maximum terror of jahannam against the sabateurs and tricksters, we will no longer exist after the noble battle of the day of kiyammah! kiyammah is the real rupture! We exalt a terror so feminin and childlike to put an end to oxford dons!

padraig (u.s.)

a monkey that will go ape
first - it sounds you've got some IRL stresses rn, and whatever those may be I hope they resolve quickly for you

looking past your reflexive mudslinging to the question underneath

you go and lick shit if you want but i dont need to hear all about it
I have little/no interest in an aesthetic universe of ugliness for its own sake. Shitlickers (or more properly, Skitslickers) is ugly but absolutely not in a mindless GG Allin let's all wallow in shit and blood misery just because way. like Discharge-type stuff, it's supposed to reflect the ugliness of war, repression, etc. it's intended to shock, not like a Whitehouse-style calculated provocation, but in a visceral way. granted, that particular band was a particularly stupid way of expressing that, but at the time they were stupid teenagers. that's the entire point. it is complete/perfect "teenage idiot energy" of the kind of you were asking about recently. and mixed in with "war is bad" themes is a undoubtedly healthy amount of normal shock your parents/teachers/the bourgeoisie rocknroll rebellion, Elvis updated for the age of mutually assured destruction.

clearly, it's an area you don't know the first thing about, or you'd be able to make those kinds of distinctions rather than lumping it all together as "horrible bloated ugliness". it's OK not to know - I don't know the first thing about drill (or whatever) and I'm not interested in learning about it. the difference is I'd never presume to speak from ignorance and tell you guys it's all so much bleak pointless mumbling knife crime. it's also OK not to have a sympathetic window. hardcore doesn't need your stamp of approval. these are serious things of worth, whether you them or not. not everything is for everyone.

on the topic of true ugliness - only a few pages ago in this very thread you were imploring me to explore "Lick My Nuts", a vastly uglier sentiment in a way that goes beyond any aesthetic consideration. (not to single out rap here - for example I have no interest in listening to, and wouldn't defend, Cannibal Corpse for similar reasons)

luka

philosophy has already rendered god into thought. Now it is time to reveal its secrets. alchemical dictatorship now! the non-democracy of allah the eternal emanation that sublates itself by returning to itself in unending motion. full cybernetic social brain! destroy the collective unconscious, neither Egregore nor perennialism but full synaesthetic rationalism, a meal with christ the organic body and his invariant programmatic enforcer muhammad, jannah now, maximum terror of jahannam against the sabateurs and tricksters, we will no longer exist after the noble battle of the day of kiyammah! kiyammah is the real rupture! We exalt a terror so feminin and childlike to put an end to oxford dons!

now you're talking lad!

luka

it's a real mystery

for all the fancy talk with ALL CAPS slam poetry touches about dissecting THE FACT and reaching higher states and etc he's shockingly narrow-minded in some strange ways

perhaps traditional English parochialism? I thought the entire point of being from London was to negate that, but maybe not

anyway, luka - I really have no idea why this makes you so upset but if it does, perhaps just ignore it. no one's reaching thru the Internet and forcing you, Clockwork Orange style, to read anything.

and I'm not some madman out here howling at the wind trying to upset your idyllic paradise

if you only want acolytes and people who think like you, you could always go found a real cult instead of pretending to run one on an internet message board

perhaps stop thinking this place is yours to police

you're fine. it was an emtional response while i was in a very suggestible state induced by drugs. allow me.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I shouldn't have laughed but I did

poor third, stuck all us ignorant Philistines

nah. the real ignorant philistine is this guy. he takes the worst bits of lenin instead of the best bits (his anti-federalism, his organic integrationism) and just leaves stalinist apologia. his kind will tremble when we exert our terror. it will be terrible, but anonymous.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
you're fine. it was an emtional response while i was in a very suggestible state induced by drugs. allow me.

i approve of u doing drugs every day (if you want) but you will never break through. once i understood this i never felt nostalgia for them ever ever again. only when we transcend the confines of the monogamous personalisation will we exceed the joys of nuclear family sex and experience that great sanskritic rhythmical breath of the universe.