Youtube comments

other_life

bioconfused
"Fuckin' chhhoooooon! Original hoover tune, showing the Dutch and Belgium. You don't need a bitch (how can't hold a fucking note) wailing on about nobody can stop us, skies filled with morphic colours of a trancendic mind filled with a waterfall running with sensual warm water uniting us all under her unshaven armpit drenching us in stinky b/o of love. Anyway no woman singing and a breakbeat instead of a 4/4 beat makes the UK the place to get yah! rocks off in between 89-93. Capsules at £20 a pop, Top Buzz on the dex with Mad P chanting on about how Top Will make you feel red???? Drop this, rush comes on and on and on liking a fucking Ariston! Pills, thrills and plenty of missed Sunday dinners, with you Mum smuggling you to your bedroom before your Dad see's what remains of his son. On the way gently reassuring her you only had a few lagers, must be that a had a bad pint eh mum? Top daze and fucking sorted nights. Look at the UK now. Fucking ugly thieving leather and shell suit wearing pikey Romanian gypo's trying to sell you a copper ring, its 22c honest! Whilst you couples one mother fucking ugly kid in her arms, saying 'my baby Capoosky he no well, he no good, capoosky no eat for twenty days!' Fuck off! Britain grow a pair kick em all the fuck back over to France, why not every fucker else has invaded the cheese monkeys. Out of Europe. Rant over top upload."
this post gave me whiplash

droid

Was walking around Honolulu airport really late at night. I walked really far from the main area, and eventually I reached a huge part of the airport where there was like nobody there. Like, it was kinda post apocalyptic. Literally nobody was in this part of the airport. I found it surreal with all the empty seats, the unused payphones, the clear hallways. I took a moment to stop, and just look around me and imagine what this area could have been with people here, the business, the announcements.

Then I kept walking down the hallway, and discovered an even creepier area that was somehow more surreal. If you have ever been to Honolulu airport, you know that the airport partly is outside, and this is even after security. I found a door going outside to the shuttle buses, so I walked out. It was right there I truly felt alone in the universe. Not a single person around, or even airplanes at the gate. I looked in the distance and saw an airplane hanger, all lit up in the dark of night. Something about that just made me want to start crying, so I started crying in a deserted, outside part of the airport at night. I then walked outside some more, and discovered a waiting room that was completely isolated from the rest of the airport. I went in, and I just started bawling, as if there was supposed to be people here, but all of humanity was exterminated, and was replaced with aliens. I can’t really explain why I was crying there, it was like the feeling of complete isolation, kinda like a metaphor for myself. Isolated; you want people there, but nobody is there, hence all the empty seats waiting for people to come. It was also kinda like the earth before humans, all pure and clean, just waiting for someone or something to appear.

I then started to wonder how far humans have come. We have been able to create a machine capable of flying in the sky, like a bird at hundreds of km an hour, which was a dream 100 years ago or so. Yet, we are not able to reach even outside our own solar system and explore what is truly out there in space. We have big dreams, and sometimes we dream too much.

Did I also mention that when I had that little existential crisis in the airport I had this song playing quietly, and was really tired, so I was tripping out. I just really love this song.

I love this song too.

version

fred bloggs
fred bloggs
1 year ago
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYES, 13 MINUTES FROM LEICESTER DOING 140MPH AND WE STOPPED AT MAC D'S, back in the day, can still remember floating 3 foot above the ground for 4 hours into the long dark tunnel while shocking out on the top floor

forclosure

Peter Raps 2 years ago (edited)

"These lyrics are soooo accurate! I made a detour to pass through Chatteris on my way back from Stansted, just out of curiosity. The place reminds me of that film 'Day of the Triffids' (or was it 'Dawn of The Zombies'?) where everybody walks around the bland, sedate streets with a lifeless/Mogadon expression on their face! Letchworth and Royston are the same. Truly the most depressing and character-less places in Britain. I think they were all previously Quaker towns which explains a lot. If I'd have found myself growing up in Chatteris I reckon I'd have committed suicide before I reached sixteen...."

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
This one makes my tear ducts twinge, perhaps because the song itself does already, and so many of my friends love it that I can imagine being in a similar situation some dark day

Also it reminds me that a great thing about YT comments is that they remind you that a song isn't just important to you, and for some reason that makes a song even more important. DUNNIT?

shueydj
11 months ago

Just buried a dear friend after his long battle with a cruel disease. Instead of a moment of silence, he requested this song be played. Still not sure what the lyrics mean, but that's the magic of it all. Our gang - best buds since high school - just traded glances and grinned through the tears. I'll miss him so ...

Last edited:

other_life

bioconfused
Janet Craft
Janet Craft
7 months ago
This music is the symphony of introduction for all dark ambient as well as modern symphony for the modern audience. I have collected Mr. Shulze music since he even played with Tangerine Dream. To me, it is a great introduction for movie scores as well as a moment in the Vienna Nights music. Thank you for introducing this score. It saved me. Yours, Janet Craft. Many Blessings🌙

many blessings, dissensus.

mvuent

Void Dweller

Vespa 2012
4 years ago
What do you guys want? It was 1993. Geesh. Had you been there, you would know. This track absolutely destroyed clubs the first time it was played. People literally were hunched over after being pounded into submission. It was new. Get it?

Ryan Smith
4 years ago
Are you sure you're talking about the music still?

version

TheRealJDaFlex
TheRealJDaFlex
3 years ago
Can't believe I had to download my own tune from the internet!!

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind

danimayb
1 jaar geleden (bewerkt)
In the 90's, DJ Trace looked like your typical 90's English bloke .. Your mate you'd have a few pints down the pub with and a few joints in your room playing the PS1 .. With that amazing undercut and those partings lol God I miss my youth!

version

jimgag2
jimgag2
2 years ago
27 years ago,my wife was dying from cancer. One evening I was pulling into my garage when this song came on the radio. I sat in my car for a good ten minutes and cried.

version

skunk head
skunk head
3 years ago
i love it im a night time thief stealing scrap metal from all over the british isles i make loads of joints for the long drive always play this when im on my way home stoned to death it kinda adds to the rush

droid

Disgruntled Fan
4 months ago
2018 = Got Divorced as of today, I was drugged and sexually assaulted by a man(I am not gay), I lost one of my closest friends that I struggle with every day, I got a dui that has absolutely crippled me financially and mentally and every week something bad has happened to me. Thankfully the last 6 weeks have turned my life around for the better and I see the light at the end of the tunnel thankfully. Brian Eno if it wasn't for your music along with of course the support of my friends and family, I would not have been able to properly grieve my heart out. Your track 1/1 let me really grieve and I continue to although it is not as frequent anymore thankfully.

The reason I like this track in particular is b/c it reminds me for some reason of looking back and smiling instead of crying. It also shifts my focus towards the good things to come. Thanks from an internet stranger.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Actually reminds me of what I was saying on the Craner 100 thread. There's something about people writing about music as it relates to their lives that you won't get in most music criticism. Although of course there are limitations to that approach, too.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I mean you can imagine the 10,000 word confessional piece in Pitchfork about Ariana Grande and Migos getting thingy through their divorce/bereavement/triathlon training.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps

Allegra Fedoux
5 years ago
I listen to this while doing math. It makes me feel like an evil genius.

droid

Who ever is reading this, you are beautiful and unique in every way. Jah live🙏🏾❤️

version

ralphylad
1 year ago
I always remember my history teacher mr. Christine , complete nutcase, would use this song to teach various aspects of history, would random wander past his piano then slide to the seat and sing the blues about the Black Death or Mughal Indians starting it with woke up this morning, don’t get teachers like that anymore.