Youtube comments

luka

King Kyng
King Kyng
3 years ago (edited)
I have the best sex to this song or should I say my performance at top notch "slow grinding with hard pumps is my style". I even stop in the middle just to hit replay :)
mediahater
mediahater
3 years ago
you da king we all proud of you son ... lmao

Last edited:

luka

Derrick
Derrick
1 year ago
dam this hit home i did my baby wrong by not loving her as a real king should love his queen . i done my wrong and been stuck in selfish ways and im now that she about to leave my soul is crying for her to turn around and give me one last chance to prove my love and loyalty to her . i want to be her last and i been begging her please. if i have to die and come back as that better man thats what i will do. i dont wanna hurt michelle wade anymore with ignorant way of thinking and negative actions.

Kawanna McCarrell
3 years ago
If only men Really felt like this. This song touches my heart! I'm here if you need me Tank!

Ty Stevens
Ty Stevens
2 years ago
I just did some shit.....and know she. ain't coming back

youtubingid
youtubingid
5 years ago
A man IS supposed to cry & a real woman knows how to create a safe environment for him to feel secure enough to release his true feelings

FONKAM CHARLES
FONKAM CHARLES
5 years ago
Only real men do express their feelings rightly in words and actions bro. u inspire me

Lydia C
Lydia C
6 years ago
@cr125vskx125 you really need to prove it to her cah she's probably really insecure.. if it means so much to her either delete your account OR write a page of why you love her.. full detail. OR do her a little evening of this type of music and just talk to her.. heart-felt (thats the best one) OR write a few statuses on facebook jus declaring your love for her so she knows you're the only one you're on and about :)

luka

vIMONST3RIv
vIMONST3RIv
3 years ago (edited)
makes me wanna have some banter with the lads

thraiped

luke james
1 year ago
this songs always reminds me at my local pub back in 97, when I drank my mates pint by accident and it was loaded with speed and I was off my fcking rocker and enjoyed every bit of the day and night til the come down errrrrrrrrrrr. I was 15 or 16 at the time....great times with people who are not with us anymore

luka

Muney Jordan is a pro
Muney Jordan is a pro
3 years ago
Sometimes when I hear mid 2000's rap songs I think "who the hell produced that beat? it sounds so dull." like really mid 2000 mustve been the worst days to listen to hip hop.
taecamperva
taecamperva
2 years ago
+Muney Jordan is a pro this era from 2005-2008 was an DVD tough guy form of rap from the east coast, it was very successful and made you want to know more about the rappers street life.....Strictly underground hype

version

albatross8888
albatross8888
4 years ago
I can't put into words what this album did for my LIFE!

version

Max Woods
Max Woods
1 year ago
My stepdad is a roofer and he once fixed Robert Smiths roof. Proudest moment of his life haha. Apparently he had his hair and makeup all done up but was wearing trackies and a football shirt.

version

Gus Cleitus
6 months ago
i've figured out why even using the internet is intolerable. your entire planet is owned by mobsters.

droid

My Grandmother Blind Mary was Very famous in London in her Day. She was on Radio back in the Day, even my primary school teachers were her fans. I was so proud of her when they asked me was Blind Mary Delaney the Singer your Grandmother? I would say yes, how do you know her? They said Everyone who loves the Old Songs Knows Blind Mary, she was a Legend.

droid

I am sorry to say I knew nothing about you. A year ago my oldest son passed away. January 29th 2014. I'm having a very difficult time dealing with his loss. Like you he was very gifted and had taught himself music and how to play many different instruments. He loved surprising people with different sounds he could make on his instruments. I found an article he had taken and copied of an interview you gave with an Alan Cummings back in July 29th of 1996. Which he would have turned 40yr. old. That day this year. He loved all forms of music. I never could understand where he was going with his music, but now after finding your article and hearing you play I now feel I understand what he had been trying to tell me. I thank you very much for all the emotions you put in to your concerts and for helping me to finally understand what my beloved Josiah White was going in his own different style. That you had taught him to do. I don't know if you believe in fate? But I think I do, if it had not been for me finding that interview I would still be wondering now. Thanks again so much. I hope you don't feel so lonely anymore? I know Joe always felt that way also. To gifted, to much of a genius. Thanks for listening.

Angela just a mom

version

A couple of years back I was living in the garage of a friend after I hit rock bottom. I spent my nights on a leather loveseat in a non heated room in the dead of winter, huddled under a stack of cheap blankets. I was hooked on 2001: A Space Odyssey at the time. One night, I had this song playing as I lay in bed drifting to sleep. I was partially awake, dreaming of a flyby of Jupiter, with this in the background. Space was so clear and perfect, the planet shifting its blended colors as I watched from the windows of my ship, careening by at thousands of kilometers per second. In the years since, I have never experienced anything more beautiful, and the memory of that night brings tears to my eyes.

luka

there are times when a song or a film is really the only thing tethering you to a wider reality, no matter how spectral that reality might be.

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
https://www.discogs.com/Cabaret-Voltaire-Mix-Up/master/1736

I've owned this album in some shape or form for many years; although I've always liked it, I seem to return to "The Voice Of America" far more often. But I know that some records take a little longer before you finally "get it".

Six months ago, I would never have imagined that I would ever use the phrase "Music To Receive Chemotherapy To", but that's exactly how I would describe it now. One of the things which annoyed me during my treatment was that I found it increasingly difficult to find suitable music to listen to. I have very broad tastes, and I tried everything from classical, ambient, 50s jazz and 60s psychedelia, to progressive rock, techno, drum & bass, metal and punk. Nothing quite worked, and rapidly became unlistenable.

But towards the end of my third 5-day hospital admission, I decided to give this a spin. For some bizarre reason, it just worked - I really can't understand why, but chemotherapy is somewhat uncomfortable, worrying, anxiety-inducing and occasionally even frightening: words which could perhaps be used to describe the sounds here.

I would never wish a cancer diagnosis on anyone, but if you ever find yourself in my situation, give this disc a chance and you may see what I mean! :)

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Scrolled down under a Wagner video, and was not disappointed:

Christopher Evans
5 months ago (edited)
if only supermarkets, department stores, cafes bars and restaurants would play this sublime music, instead of the hedious corrupt degenerate bile they spew out in every corner of modern public life...

:crylarf: