Thread: Youtube comments

Default Youtube comments

Under music videos.

A place to share the wisdom/passion/stupidity of effectively anonymous youtube people.

Just noticed while listening to an oldskool electro mix that the comments underneath add a touch of melancholy to listening cos it's all people reminiscing about when they were young and out dancing, doing drugs, etc. (This was covered by VICE, actually https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/8...th-in-humanity)

These are typical (if not brilliant) examples of that sort of comment:

'Alex William
    11 months ago (edited)
    Damn i miss the 80s. music brought everyone 2gether. pop locking, b-boy, break dancing, GRAFFITI.all from the 80s great times growing up in L.E.S. New york city Baruch houses... now it has no soul like the music of 2day,DAMN THAT SUCKS. put me in a time machine and take me back any day.. ✌'

'DJ Celo
    2 years ago
    These days tho!!! sitting on the stoop with these banging out of the boom box all 12 D batteries would last about 2 hours!! hahahahah best times of my life'
    Interesting reading youtube comments cos forums are such a minority (and nerdy) pursuit these days and music critics don't write like this. Usually Youtube comments sections are an absolute cess pit so it's interesting to find that on this quite niche music videos you'll get a lot of heartwarming sharing of memories and enthusiasm.

Lord of Frogs Genie 9 months ago

every gang has least one fat yute like liquez 🍔🍟 nah but cold still ❄❄

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sadmanbarty For This Useful Post:

Impeccably formated

stewart fenner2 years ago
    Emmylou Harris. I am stewart fenner. You are a dear friend of Sheryl. You 2 are very similar. Both of u are beautiful inside and out. You were very helpful in sheryls early career and her brother Rodney. I love both u and Sheryl. But I really am truly in love forever with Sheryl. And I think she is aware of that fact. I've tried to convey my love to Sheryl. I am also a super person and not a stalker which is a constant concern to both of u. If you could reinforce with Sheryl my true love for her and her wonderful boys Wyatt and Levi I would greatly appreciate it. By the way my daughter and son in law are also celebirties too Google them. Shelby fenner and Shaun majumder. Thanks so much. Much love to u also I have a lot to give. I am what Sheryl has been seeking all her adult life and she is what I have been seeking too. I am an atty just like her dad. I am also an inventor with 10 ideas worth mucho money I am pursuing with my patent atty. Best wishes. Stewart fenner

Lil Pump makes music for guys who call in sick to their doctor's appointment
    on 'Gucci Gang' by Lil Pump

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pearsall For This Useful Post:

from sly and the family stone - africa talks to you the asphalt jungle

the shit larry graham does with the bass on this song is beyond belief. so gentle but so much power behind it. reminds me of a huge lazy ground sloth that could kill you if it wants but it's just pluckin berries from the tree lyin in the sun being stupid
    so on point.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pattycakes_ For This Useful Post: