luka

you talked about funky house without mentioning rad fem for a bit the other day so youre in credit.

Benny Bunter

I'm aware you might find it/me boring but you cant say its not relevant. You never know, it might lead to something interesting. If not, no biggies (if you pardon the pun) :)

luka

I'm aware you might find it/me boring but you cant say its not relevant. You never know, it might lead to something interesting. If not, no biggies (if you pardon the pun) :)

i dont think it's boring, wrong or irrelevant but i do tend to know what it says before you tell me if you know what i mean.

Benny Bunter

I mean, youre not just talking about pure sonix now are you. Its lyrics, presentation, world views etc. Theres no way around it. :p

And I speak as quite a big fan of rap still, believe it or not.

sadmanbarty

you don't have to stress benny. we all know the theory you're talking about, all agree. you can relax. no need to preach to the converted.

luka

I mean, youre not just talking about pure sonix now are you. Its lyrics, presentation, world views etc. Theres no way around it.

are you referring to the other thread?

luka

im going to watch that film on netflix corpse said was absolutely amazing now. we agree with you benny. we're just teasing you. and we like it better when you tell us stuff we dont already know thats all

Benny Bunter

you don't have to stress benny. we all know the theory you're talking about, all agree. you can relax. no need to preach to the converted.

Im not stressed in the slightest. And I dont think we are necessarily on the same page either. Fundamental stuff gets skirted over in these convos I feel.

Benny Bunter

im going to watch that film on netflix corpse said was absolutely amazing now. we agree with you benny. we're just teasing you. and we like it better when you tell us stuff we dont already know thats all

Anyway, its you lot that keep bringing up the subject of masculinity/femininity etc, not me!