CrowleyHead

Necro is good I don't know what the fuck you're on with this. Necro's a genuinely good producer, and he took a very specific thing from G Rap and made it his persona the way Akinyele did, and G Rap recognizes this. Who's a better example of G Rap's influence, Rick Ross and his lazy inane writing?

Necro was doing Eminem's persona back when Marshall was ambling around stupidly sounding like anemic AZ and you're on this forum repeatedly saying "Well 'Role Model' holds up still, but fuck me I can't ever go back to that...'"

sadmanbarty

not a million miles off from my impression of crowley on the 'listen to something thread', when i posted a nicki minaj song:

the thing is that if you’d been listening to lucy umpledink this would sound like a shameless appropriation, but you haven’t which is why people like you think “oh nicki is a rapper” when actually she’s just an insurance salesman, but because you don’t know the history of it you wouldn’t know that.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Necro was doing Eminem's persona back when Marshall was ambling around stupidly sounding like anemic AZ and you're on this forum repeatedly saying "Well 'Role Model' holds up still, but fuck me I can't ever go back to that...'"

I don't even know what this means ftr

DannyL

Wild Horses
New Sada Baby tape is fucking great.

This is one of the more R&B inflected moments:

but he goes in hard throughout. Does a good line in screaming and weird grunting and seems to straddle that old school concern with lyricism but makes it relevant and exciting again. Seems to be slightly obsessed with paternal role modelling.

forclosure

"Jigga in 98" made me a fan of Lucki i find his stuff fits when you cant sleep and its 3am

genuinly surprised at how much i like this album