forclosure

Im jjust coming back on here to say you mean to tell me none of you have thoughts on the new Uzi Vert album? at least corpse or maybe barty

sadmanbarty

Im jjust coming back on here to say you mean to tell me none of you have thoughts on the new Uzi Vert album? at least corpse or maybe barty

I’m not making this up. I had a dream last night that I was listening to it and it sampled alkaline’s ‘deep sleep’, UK apache’s ‘original nuttah’ and some UK drill.

Last edited:

forclosure

Shredgang Mone has a new one,i like the cover

i know some people really like Sada Baby in here but Bandgang Lonnie has been one of the best rappers out of Detroit for a while KOD was a good album

forclosure

this track helped me finally "get" Akai Solo

also finally getting around to this Medhane EP its very good

thinking back to when i think it was Crowl who made a thread about the sLUMS guys that didnt take off as much as i hoped,ah well

sadmanbarty

you should keep updating that thread from time to time. sometimes it just takes a bit of coaxing and persistence for people to have something to say

it think it's a very interesting phenomenon.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy

This beat is fiyah innit. I used to be a huge Beatnuts fan. I was convinced their first proper album was the greatest rap album ever. In retrospect I was mad, but the beats are great and I was really into their nihilistic party animal attitude. "Guzzling a Guinness Stout, puffing on a big blunt" - still an image of happiness that I aspire to embody.

version

version

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
It's that Bay Area sound isn't it? (Girding myself for annihilation by Crowley or Webschatology or )

I had heard this before but nice to be reminded

luka

You'll sit down in your dressing gown covered in toast crumbs and tap your foot to that? Oh yes, this is rather pleasant?
You have room for that in your life?

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I sit at my computer working and it makes my day a bit better.

I'm too old to be doing the superman dance down the busstop.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
The NLE choppa song i get the same buzz off it as Waka Flocka etc.

Makes me feel temporarily like a hard-man

Didn't I read a quote from you once about grime on another person's blog about how grime isn't about putting the listener in the victim's place but the aggresor's? (Not phrased so poncily)