luka

The NLE choppa song i get the same buzz off it as Waka Flocka etc.

Makes me feel temporarily like a hard-man

Didn't I read a quote from you once about grime on another person's blog about how grime isn't about putting the listener in the victim's place but the aggresor's? (Not phrased so poncily)

😂

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Is DaBaby too macho for barty?

Barty seems to learn towards effeminate singing rappers like Migos and teenagers from south london whose voices haven't broke yet

luka

Women are always trying to stop men attaining greatness as illustrated in that TV series. No, be a teacher, wear dowdy knitted jumpers. Pretend not to notice I'm secretly sleeping with big Hank.

luka

Is DaBaby too macho for barty?

Barty seems to learn towards effeminate singing rappers like Migos and teenagers from south london whose voices haven't broke yet

Yeah he says proper rapping is an abomination at this point and anyone doing it is worse than a paedophile

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I watched it. I hated the wife obviously interfering old bag.

Yeah i hated her too. Apparently hating her was the toxic thing to do but she was annoying AF. His annoying son too.

I wanted them both dead so he could break bad and fly free.

luka

Me too. They were trying to clip his wings and stop him self actualising. Domesticity is the greatest danger for a man. He must destroy it.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Me too. They were trying to clip his wings and stop him self actualising. Domesticity is the greatest danger for a man. He must destroy it.

Doesn't Blake say something somewhere about the imperative to kill your family (metaphorically)?

luka

No why don't you stay home tonight with meee, Alexander the Great, we can watch a box set and eat toffee popcorn out of a plastic mixing bowl

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I sort of hated Walt, too, though actually. Bryan Cranston is good but there were bits where he was trying too hard to be scary.