Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Well actually they're both bald

But Walt has a beard like you and has spurned family life in pursuit of genius like you too

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
As great as some of those big boxset shows are they're never as brilliantly directed as the best films, films like The Fellowship of the Ring and Master and Commander: At The Fire Side of the World

luka

I liked the theme of how men are emasculated and held back from greatness and self actualisation by the modern world but as a telly programme it was a bit silly,

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
It reminds me of when True Defective portrayed a trap house and Crowley was disgusted because these new orleans drug dealers were listening to new york rap music or something.

forclosure

Barts can listen to all the autotune dudes singing through their noses he wants but its done Atlanta ain't the epicenter anymore

it's starting to get regional again much of the really good shit is coming out of Detroit now, i'm sorry but its over been over

Veeze,Rio da yung OG, RMC Mike,Sada,42 Dugg, Bandgang Lonnie a dem man who has the spot buzzing

he better learn how to get acustomed to proper rappin again

luka

he said no human on eath outside of detroit takes detroit rap seriously he said it is for 'mongoloids'

luka

what i intuited is that he considers it conservative and regressive a way to hang onto to a macho toxic masculinity that has been comprehensively supercedced