Page 67 of 69 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1033

Thread: The hip hop never ever ever stops thread

I first heard you know my steez on Westwood. I can barely remember the experience but it must have been revelatory enough to buy the CD.

Golden age, that, fumbling my way into rap from my village bedroom. New York impossibly romantic
    Αι ψυχαί οσμώνται καθ΄ Άιδην.

Never knew this has a video

Freddie Foxx verse one of the greatest verses

I actually liked this I don't care what anyone says

5. The Following User Says Thank You to luka For This Useful Post:

2nd best rapper after DaBaby

"She tried to give me head it was BORINNNNG
    I wonder if she'd have slept with the poor me?"

i didnt bring it up cause i was on sabbatical but while back i checked out that Rich Kidz "A West Side Story" mixtape from 2013 its a good tape but like i feel like if like alot of people wasnt exausted with all things Atlanta at this point i wouldve liked it more maybe in the future

Whats funny is like listening to it (and i think this is what kinda spoiled the experience for me) was i could hear practically everything since it even including some of the soundcloud brehs that took what that tape did and twisted n mangled it in all the ways since then.

Its funny cause im not exactly the pop guy and yet i liked this and recognized all this yet i feel like if i played Barty this he"d probably take issue that there arent enough multis and adlibs on it or something

We need to talk Travis Porter on here one of these days said it before

Can't believe you don't remember the big argument between Crowley and Barty about this stuff

At the end of it Corpsey posted this basketball player "it's over" gif to indicate that Crowley had destroyed Barty. Bartys never forgiven him for that. Said it still rankles whenever he thinks about it. "That fucking game over gif"

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luka For This Useful Post:

Well if so then my apologies

ill just go back to listening to Elucid "Smash and Grab" mixtape

This was in the early days before Barty had really beaten us round the head with his mumble rap takes and the idea that Atlanta music was anything but annoying and inane seemed completely ridiculous to everyone. We couldn't quite believe what we were hearing.

Matt sent me 2 Migos cds through the post the other day so maybe I will catch up some time after Killarmy and Ma$e

15. The Following User Says Thank You to craner For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by craner View Post
    Matt sent me 2 Migos cds through the post the other day so maybe I will catch up some time after Killarmy.
    We did that thread play craner new rap music but you just put your fingers in your ears and went lalala I can't hear you. Which saddened me

Theres 13 threads with Craner in the title and only 10 with Luka in the title.

http://www.dissensus.com/showthread....ghlight=Craner

18. The Following User Says Thank You to luka For This Useful Post:

That was after I got lost with my Dad in Atlanta and I came home and you played me Lil Jeezy videos to show me how lucky I was to be alive.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to craner For This Useful Post: