Corpsey

bandz ahoy
It's alright. I like Infa Red. Never been able to get into Pusha's solo stuff for some reason. Then again I liked Clipse mainly cos of the Neptunes. But I appreciate Pusha's lyrics, just find him a bit boring to listen to.

I wish I liked him more cos I'd like him to take out Drake.

edit: and then he went and clobbered Drake

Last edited:

version

It's growing on me. I quite like how short it is, so many rappers stick 20 odd tunes on an album and it's almost always too many.

Anyone listened to the Kanye album yet? I deleted Spotify a while ago so haven't been able to check it.

version

The music on Kaye's album is really good, never liked his rapping.

I had a listen last night and it was alright, but felt a bit rushed and thin. Ghost Town was pretty good. I dunno if it's deliberate, but the vocals and beats clip horribly a few times throughout the album.

I also noticed that he was referencing 2cb and DMT at one point, no wonder he's been acting strange if he's on that stuff now.

Leo

let me guess: he'll revise the tracks in a few days/weeks to extend the buzz, etc.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
How would Kanye react to ego-death?

Can a narcissist of those proportions benefit from psychedelics?

version

How would Kanye react to ego-death?

Can a narcissist of those proportions benefit from psychedelics?

The opening song/monologue/whatever is being taken as Kanye talking to his ego. I dunno if that's actually the case though.

The most beautiful thoughts are always besides the darkest
Today I seriously thought about killing you
I contemplated, premeditated murder
And I think about killing myself, and I love myself way more than I love you, so…
Today I thought about killing you, premeditated murder
You’d only care enough to kill somebody you love

luka

the last kanye album i heard was college dropout. i liked it at the time but a year or two later i absolutely hated it. never listened to another thing since.

luka

that new nas thing is not really totally kanyes fault though. its just nas is so unappealing a presence now. who wants someone like that hectoring you