padraig (u.s.)

a monkey that will go ape
sorry padraig
it's alright man, it's just come on. i don't make fun of UK drill or whatever, in fact I remember enjoying your Brian Eno defense gambit.

there's probably literally hundreds of threads devoted to ephemeral nuum minutiae, you'd think martin + I could talk the other hardcore a bit + not offend anyone

sadmanbarty

it's alright man, it's just come on. i don't make fun of UK drill or whatever, in fact I remember enjoying your Brian Eno defense gambit.

there's probably literally hundreds of threads devoted to ephemeral nuum minutiae, you'd think martin + I could talk the other hardcore a bit + not offend anyone

as we continue our group therapy it’d be nice to have a bit of give and take. hopefully people have noticed me and luka have made effort to change over the last few days. so on the other side of that it’d be nice if people didn’t immediately jump to the conclusion we're being malicious when we mucking around.

when another poster called us nasty, power grabbing wankers the other day you said he was sensible.

when i made a harmless, self-deprecating joke you call me a jerk.

me and luka’ve got big egos, so it’s probably better to be direct with us like that, but it’d be nice if we could be afforded the benefit of the doubt that others get.

ps. you can talk about d-beat all you like, it’s nice to have lots of different conversations.

ps2. you can make jokes about uk drill to your hearts content. i don't mind

sadmanbarty

inb4 barty compares infatuation to bebop and love to modal jazz

btw eventually this stupid joke will stop being funny but we haven't hit that moment yet, keep it coming corp$ey

for example here’s a joke about me and some music i like. i wouldn’t in a million years perceive it as a personal slight. we’re all going to get along better if you award me and luka the same understanding.

padraig (u.s.)

it’d be nice if people didn’t immediately jump to the conclusion we're being malicious when we mucking around
that is a fair general request. I'd seen you mention it a bunch of times.

tbc idc if you/anyone ridicules d-beat. it's a very ridiculous music. that's a part of the appeal.

really idc if anyone ridicules any music. it's only music. in fact sometimes disdain can be good, forces you to defend something, figure out why you value it.

just feels weirdly personal, but you say it's not + I'm happy to take you at face value.

as always, I continue to mostly enjoy skimming through you guys working out your thoughts in public.

padraig (u.s.)

there's even a syncopated shaker just 4 u

actually speaking of rap someone should flip this into a beat the way Premier flipped E.V.A. in to Just to Get a Rep

CrowleyHead

The answer to this is quite easy - both masculinity & femininity are male-identified.

Its not as well though because definitions of masculinity and femininity are often imposed top down via race and class as well as through gender so who can say for CERTAIN, but also yeah don't want to reopen the fresh wounds.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_-cBoTumsNM" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Recorrecting my own assistance in making the thread 'unwelcome'

luka

never had much time for this school but this is sounding beautiful today for whatever reason.

CORP$EY

no mickey mouse ting

Yachty is one of my favourite of the new skool rap artists

Based on not hearing that much of anyone new, including him loll