CRANK NUTRITION.

catalog

the guy i met up with after 5 years not seeing him fasts every monday. he allows himself to eat on midnight monday, has a large pizza, with chips on the pizza, loads of mayo on the chips. i've seen him eat it before, it's his favourite meal.

I'm eating far less, never have to eat shop bought lunches now, which were my Achilles heel.

It is really, really easy to lose weight without being hungry all the time. Just reduce carbs to zero or less than about 25g, no sugar, and the weight will drop off, exercise or not. Bonus is that you only get hungry if you need to eat, not merely because your blood sugar has crashed.

catalog

yeah but i think im conditioned to associate pleasure with food so it's hard not to be constantly on the munch. also what doesn't have carbs or sugar? dry shit m8

Your body will continue to need food until it gets enough protein, which means huge amounts of carbs to get to the tiny amount of protein that usually comes with it. Solution, eat more protein, less or zero carbs and you'll feel full, stop eating.

Your body has to do something with that excess sugar from a low protein carb overdose, so it dumps it as fat around the body, typically around the waist as visceral fat. Eventually, it runs out of ability to do that, your blood glucose remains chronically high, and that's a killer in about a dozen different ways.

boxedjoy

I am a lazy person who hates cooking so my diet is mostly pizza pasta and breads - what's your best carb-free dinner options?

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
i think i have a really weird digestion. i can eat whatever i want and in whatever quantities and i won't gain weight. my father is the same. i have been slim my whole life and i can't imaging gaining weight, it even takes effort sometimes to keep my weight at a certain minimum. once, i started running as an hobby and sports activity and i had to stop because i would just lose too much weight. for a while i thought i had one of those weird snakes in my stomach that secretly eat all the food that you have eaten but it's just genetics i think.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
i think i have a really weird digestion. i can eat whatever i want and in whatever quantities and i won't gain weight. my father is the same. i have been slim my whole life and i can't imaging gaining weight, it even takes effort sometimes to keep my weight at a certain minimum. once, i started running as an hobby and sports activity and i had to stop because i would just lose too much weight. for a while i thought i had one of those weird snakes in my stomach that secretly eat all the food that you have eaten but it's just genetics i think.
Weight loss experts hate him!

DannyL

Wild Horses
I've been doing shit loads of exercise and going low carb and I concur with HMG above. Weight has just dropped off. Still like a beer and haven't totally cut out sugar so it's not all gone but in general, yep. Next thing to do is figure out how to retain or grow a bit of muscle.

vimothy

yurp
how old are you? I had the same thing till my mid thirties. now I put weight on like gollum - still skinny but with a beer belly, a bit like a malnourished child.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
how old are you? I had the same thing till my mid thirties. now I put weight on like gollum - still skinny but with a beer belly, a bit like a malnourished child.
i'm 33. hmm, i'll see what happens in one or two years then.