CRANK NUTRITION.

luka

Probably not. Our ancestors were obligate carnivores with smashing gnashers and lovely skin, but now billions are being slowly killed by diseases of agrarian civilisation. In all human history there's never been a vegetarian or vegan civilisation.

cant help noticing my brain seems to work better than all the canivores i know though. and im slimmer.

CORP$EY

no mickey mouse ting
Surely in the pre agrarian civilisations they weren't eating nearly as much meat as we are able to these days, on account of having to catch their dinner?

luka

when my cousin first went raw vegan his skin turned grey. but later his body adapted and he looked relatively healthy albeit with a distended stomach.

ive always been drawn to the 'dont over-exercise' advice. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pavel-Tsatsouline/e/B00IVWZGKS/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_8?qid=1517230443&sr=1-8 this guy preaches from the same hymn sheet. telling people what they want to hear is the best way to gain wealth and influence.

His path is not the easy one. He says you don't have to exercise for a long time, wasting your life on the treadmill. The science points to exercising extremely hard, until your muscles pack up, for a short time. I stagger out of the gym within 15 minutes of arriving and I reckon I'm halfway to being buff as fuck after only a year.

luka

Surely in the pre agrarian civilisations they weren't eating nearly as much meat as we are able to these days, on account of having to catch their dinner?

the great thing is no one really knows so you can project whatever you want onto them and make up any old bollocks. see zhao posts on dissensus for evidence.

when my cousin first went raw vegan his skin turned grey. but later his body adapted and he looked relatively healthy albeit with a distended stomach.

His body learned how to consume itself, by metabolising his own protein and fat, after the initial shock. It's not great for long term health, cannibalising like that.

luka

His path is not the easy one. He says you don't have to exercise for a long time, wasting your life on the treadmill. The science points to exercising extremely hard, until your muscles pack up, for a short time. I stagger out of the gym within 15 minutes of arriving and I reckon I'm halfway to being buff as fuck after only a year.

Pavel says never exercise till muscle exhaustion unless you want hypertrophy as opposed to strength.

CORP$EY

no mickey mouse ting
yeah high intensity exercise is the way to go (albeit fucking horrible)

i think the best thing to do is find some form of exercise that you really enjoy so it's not just hard sweaty work

last year i discovered climbing, which is great exercise and interesting/fun

couldn't get me back in the gym (which i used to go to three times a week) nowadays

luka

i dont think theres anything you can do with your diet that would have anything like the impact exercise has.

luka

i've had 5 months off the booze now, more or less and that had a pretty massive impact. like turning back time. gone back to a 30 inch waist from a 32.

luka

are you into taleb and joe rogan hmg? they seem to be big drivers of the brotrition movement. (i cant stand either tbh)

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I listen to some Rogan podcasts and he's

A comedian who is never (NEVER) funny
A moron

I find some of his guests interesting but then I tend to discover afterwards that they are dodgy and beloved by men's rights activists and the "it's PC gone mad" brigade.

luka

need m0re responses. absolutely refuse to beleive that padraig for example has nothing to say on CRANK NUTRITION.