Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: CRANK NUTRITION.

Didn't realise Brock was canadian

I thought he was the southern farmhand from hell

i first becasme interested in it in 2000 when i was visiting my cousin and saw some fairly early raw food propaganda books in his flat.

Quote Originally Posted by CORP$EY View Post
    Didn't realise Brock was canadian

I thought he was the southern farmhand from hell
    hes not canadian

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    one of my pet beliefs is that there is no one size fits all approach to nutrition. different bodies need different things. different lifestyles, different climates, different ages etc all need different things.
    Probably not. Our ancestors were obligate carnivores with smashing gnashers and lovely skin, but now billions are being slowly killed by diseases of agrarian civilisation. In all human history there's never been a vegetarian or vegan civilisation.

ive always been drawn to the 'dont over-exercise' advice. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pavel-Tsats...7230443&sr=1-8 this guy preaches from the same hymn sheet. telling people what they want to hear is the best way to gain wealth and influence.

oh yeah lol he just lives there

balance is restored to the universe

Quote Originally Posted by HMGovt View Post
    Probably not. Our ancestors were obligate carnivores with smashing gnashers and lovely skin, but now billions are being slowly killed by diseases of agrarian civilisation. In all human history there's never been a vegetarian or vegan civilisation.
    cant help noticing my brain seems to work better than all the canivores i know though. and im slimmer.

and i know more rap records.

Surely in the pre agrarian civilisations they weren't eating nearly as much meat as we are able to these days, on account of having to catch their dinner?

when my cousin first went raw vegan his skin turned grey. but later his body adapted and he looked relatively healthy albeit with a distended stomach.

ive always been drawn to the 'dont over-exercise' advice. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pavel-Tsats...7230443&sr=1-8 this guy preaches from the same hymn sheet. telling people what they want to hear is the best way to gain wealth and influence.
    His path is not the easy one. He says you don't have to exercise for a long time, wasting your life on the treadmill. The science points to exercising extremely hard, until your muscles pack up, for a short time. I stagger out of the gym within 15 minutes of arriving and I reckon I'm halfway to being buff as fuck after only a year.

Quote Originally Posted by CORP$EY View Post
    Surely in the pre agrarian civilisations they weren't eating nearly as much meat as we are able to these days, on account of having to catch their dinner?
    the great thing is no one really knows so you can project whatever you want onto them and make up any old bollocks. see zhao posts on dissensus for evidence.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to luka For This Useful Post:

when my cousin first went raw vegan his skin turned grey. but later his body adapted and he looked relatively healthy albeit with a distended stomach.
    His body learned how to consume itself, by metabolising his own protein and fat, after the initial shock. It's not great for long term health, cannibalising like that.

Quote Originally Posted by HMGovt View Post
    His path is not the easy one. He says you don't have to exercise for a long time, wasting your life on the treadmill. The science points to exercising extremely hard, until your muscles pack up, for a short time. I stagger out of the gym within 15 minutes of arriving and I reckon I'm halfway to being buff as fuck after only a year.
    Pavel says never exercise till muscle exhaustion unless you want hypertrophy as opposed to strength.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to luka For This Useful Post:

yeah high intensity exercise is the way to go (albeit fucking horrible)

i think the best thing to do is find some form of exercise that you really enjoy so it's not just hard sweaty work

last year i discovered climbing, which is great exercise and interesting/fun

couldn't get me back in the gym (which i used to go to three times a week) nowadays