CRANK NUTRITION.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
tea, what happened?

I just felt the atmosphere was getting a bit fraught and unpleasant and thought I could do without all that. I'll see if I can just avoid getting into any heavy political discussions because that's always when the aggro starts.

I came back because I was really annoyed to miss your epic roasting over drug-fuelled beach orgies and can't risk an episode like that passing me by in future. I felt wistful.

craner

Beast of Burden
My grandfather's family owned a butchers in Skewen and I gutted an octopus for a stew on the weekend. I'll eat most things and my diet is a disaster. I'll be lucky to make 50 at the rate I'm going.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I've eaten cephalopods in the past but I don't reckon I could now. They're just such cool intelligent creatures. Probably the only animals I wouldn't eat on ethical grounds.

luka

JUST FOUND OUT ON FACEBOOK THAT MR TEA DRINKS GARLIC TEA WHAT A FUCKING WRONG UN

luka

MR TEA FACEBOOK UPDATE

I have been trying to figure out for months how to get more garlic into my diet. Then this morning it just hit me- garlic tea! Of course, I googled it and found this recipe. I made it immediately and was shocked at how quick, easy and tasty this is! I followed the recipe except that I used lime instead of lemon (only because that's what I had available). I plan to keep this handy throughout the winter!

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Luka, once the undisputed trollmaster of Dissensus, is now reduced to Liking his own posts. SAD!

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
giphy.gif

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I suppose I might as well resign myself to fate and accept that I'm now Mr. 'Garlic' Tea, after the manner of David 'Avocado' Wolfe.